Bully. Part 1

Y/N's POV

'Today was my first day of school. I was going back to high school! Well clearly there is home coming. I needed a date. That would be in 1 and a half week.' I think to myself

I grab my clothes and my shoes, put them on, grab a piece of toast and I went off to school.

When I got to school, I was so excited to see my friends again. "Y/N!!!" Romina shouts. "Romi?" I ask running towards her and hugging her. "OMG! You finally decided to wear a tank top?" She teases. "No. How's your boyfriend?" I ask her. Romina was so much more mature than me. And she was so much more prettier than me. She caught a lot of boy's attention. "He's fine. A bit of a couch potato through." She says sounding annoyed. "What class are you in?" She asks. "Room 184. Miss Tush." I say. "Same here." Romina says as we walk into the school. We went to our lockers and set everything down then head to class. We pick our seats. I say next to Romina. "Well well well. If it isn't the little girls." A British accent says. I look up and I see the bully. Thomas. He would take a lot of people's lunch money and spray paint their lockers. I was one of them. He painted a swear in front of our lockers. I had the U in that one.

"What do you want Thomas?!" I say. "I want my lunch money." He says sticking his hand out. "Well you're not getting mine, or Romina's." I say strictly. "Fine." He says grabbing my boob and squeezed it and leaves. "Uh! That was rude." I say in disgust. "Yeah. He only does that because he loves you." Romina sings. "Ha ha. That's so not true." I say sarcastically. I actually liked him. He's just..... a bit rude? No offence...

"He does!!! He'll ask you out to prom." Romina says. "No he won't." I say. "The whole school's betting." Romina says.

After class we go for woodwork. Well, I go for Woodwork. Romina goes for Math.

I sit at my woodwork table. "Good morning class. Today I will put you into pairs. You must work on a project that I will explain later." The teacher says. "You'll be working on a birdhouse." He says. "Now for partners..." the teacher says. He then lists out all the names. Then finally he reaches the end. "And finally... Y/N and Thomas." He says. I look at Thomas. He was like blushing crazy! He looks adorable. I just wish he wasn't so mean...

We get our item and objects. We work and work and work. It was too hard. "It's clearly your fault!" Thomas says plopping himself back into the chair. "You can come over to my house to finish it?" I suggest. "Uh Fine. But your bringing the stuff." He says walking out of the room as the bell rang. 'Yippee!!! Lunchtime!!!' I thought to myself.

I drop my things at my locker and wait for Romina. "Hello." A girl says to me. I've never seen her around in school!
"Hello." I say. "I'm Ava. Thomas's sister. I just wanted to ask if you guys are dating?" She asks. "We're not." I say clearly.

We soon head to lunch. "Hey Romi." I greet her. "Hey Y/N." She says. "Who's That?!" Romina asks. "It's Ava. Thomas's little sister. She's about our age." I explain. "We'll sir then." Romina says taking out her lunch. "What do you have?" I ask. "A Chocolate sandwich with cheese. Probably my brother packed it for me..." Romina says in disgust while dumping her sandwich back into her bag. "Cool. I got a ham and butter sandwich. How about you Ava?" I ask. "I got some salmon pasta." She says a bit depressed. "What's wrong?" Romina asks.

"It's just that I'm getting bored of Thomas. He's so mean now. He's steal people's money at school and brings it home tell mom and Dad he earned it. Why's he so mean?" Ava spits out while crying. "Ava. Please don't cry." Romina says. "Don't cry Ava." I say rubbing circles on her back. "But it's true! He can't tell the truth! He gets lazier and lazier by day!" She cries. Poor thing. She only cares about her brother. She's so kind and sweet it hurts to see her cry.

<<<< AFTER SCHOOL>>>>

I had asked Ava to come over to my house while Thomas is going to come over. Me and Ava walk home together. "It's ok. You had a very hard day. Even at PE." I say. "Yeah. I got hit in the face with a volley ball." She says. "Don't worry. I'll get us some snacks at home. You can lay on my bed and have some cookies and milk." I say kindly. "That's so sweet of you. Thank you." She says hugging me. "Your welcome." I say hugging her back.

Soon we get home and Thomas is going to come. I wear white shorts and a green Lacey tank top. "He's in love with you, you know?" Ava teases. "I know." I say grabbing our woodwork materials. "Then ask him out for prom!" Ava says. "He's going to hate me forever!" I say pretend to melt on the floor. "Ha ha! He's coming!!!" Ava laughs. I get up and run to the door. I open it and I see Thomas. "Hey." He says plainly. "Hey." I say letting him in. "You can go up to my room. I'll be there in a second." I say running towards the kitchen. I secretly squealed. The guy I kind of liked was in my house!!! If he sits on my bed. I'd probably never wash it again...

I eventually make my way up. I peek at through the door...

"Please tell her! Ask her to homecoming! Or prom. Or whatever!!!" Ava pleads. "She'll hate me!" Thomas says hugging my pillow. "Mmm. I just love the scent of her." Thomas says melting into my pillow. I couldn't help but fall on the door and laugh my head off. The crazy blushing Thomas quickly pushes my pillow back in place and sits. "Sooo. Ask her." Ava says. "Ask me what?" I ask. "No-nothing." Thomas shutters.

:::::NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL::::::

I go to my locker. I was so tired. Not that I didn't sleep well. I kept kissing my pillow all night. My mom thought I was gonna eat it!

I got to my locker and I saw big words.

GO TO HOMECOMING WITH ME?
THOMAS

I look behind me and I see Thomas with flowers. "Will you?" He asks. "Thomas. That's the sweetest thing. Of course. I'd love to go to homecoming with you." I say hugging him. "And will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes I will." I say happily. "HA!!! MISS TUSH!!! YOU OWE ME 45 DOLLARS!!!" Romina yells. "THAT'S RIGHT!!! I WON THE BET!!!"