Family dinner 1

Y/N's POV

Today I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend's parents. We're having dinner together. Thomas was my boyfriend. The famous Thomas Brodie Sangster. I sat in our bedroom. As in, me and Thomas's bedroom. I was so afraid. The last time I met my ex boyfriend's parents. They whipped me with a whip. The worst time of my life. What happens if they were like that too?

I was so scared. I waited for Thomas. He was hanging out with Dylan and Ki Hong. I decided to take a shower.

I turned on the water and stripped my clothes off. I stepped into the water. I let the water soak me. I felt so relieved and calm. I finished showering and I dried myself off. I put on a Lacey blue shirt and some white jean shorts. And some blue sandals to match my outfit.

 And some blue sandals to match my outfit

I sat on our bed and texted Thomas.

Me: Hey Tommy!!!

Tommy: Hey Y/N. Sup?

Me: I'm just curious. When are you coming home baby?

Tommy: I'm sorry Y/N. I'm gonna to have to cancel the dinner. I'm sorry.

Me: It's fine. I'll just order us pizza. We can have a movie night.

Tommy: I'm not going to be home for dinner. I'm going out with Dylan and his girlfriend. And Ki Hong.

Me: It's ok. I'll just eat some pasta.

I was confused! Thomas would never cancel a family dinner. Not that I know of. He would never deny a movie night. He loves movies!!! I was planning to watch game of thrones! My little Tommy would never ever go out on a dinner without me. He wouldn't let me eat alone. And Thomas would never call me by my full name. He would call me Love, Babe, Baby and Y/N/N.

I decided to text Ava. Who was Thomas's little sister.

Me: Hey Ava. I have some questions.

Ava: Go on.

Me: Is the family dinner still on?

Ava: yeah. Why wouldn't it be?

Me: Thomas told me.

Ava: we're all so excited to see you!!!

Me: Thomas told me it's cancelled and he's going to have dinner with his friends!

Ava: but. No. He's coming for dinner! He just called me saying you're sick!!!

Me: I am not sick! I'm already ready and stuff. I'm just fine!!!

Ava: I'm going to give Tom a little call.

Me: ok.

I was mad. And sad. Why would my boyfriend ever lie to me? Was I sick? Did he not like me? Or was it my worst nightmare?! He dating another girl?!?!

What is going on?!

Ava: He said he's coming.

Me: please. What's going on?

Ava: I don't care about my lazy brother. You're gonna come over for dinner and I don't care what! My best friend is coming! I'm not letting her eat by herself!!!

Me: thx.

Ava: come over! I'll pick you up! We can go shoppppppinggg!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ok.

I waited on the porch with everything packed. My hair was in a fishtail braid. Soon Ava comes. "Come on lazy brain!" She laughs as I get into the car. "So... when we get home, you're telling me everything." She says. We soon get to the Sangster's house. Ava opens the door. "Hello Y/N!" Mrs. Sangster says hugging me. "Ava? I thought Thomas was going to be here." She says shocked. "No. We're going shopping together." Ava says pulling me upstairs and dumping me in her bed. "Tell me." She says. "Ok. Well... apparently Thomas said he told everyone the dinner was cancelled...... called me Y/N which he doesn't often...... do I suggested movie night.......... he said he's going out with Dylan and Ki Hong....."

It all spilt out. Soon we went shopping. I got a new shirt saying I'm an angel. I also got two new pairs of shoes. One pair of purple sparkly sandals with wings sticking out from the back. And one pair that was red lace. Probably for Prom or Home coming.

Me and Ava sat down for coffee. "I had a awesome day." I say taking a sip of coffee. "Me too!" Ava says. "I wonder what happened to Tommy?" I ask. "Either way. You're still coming to dinner WITH us." Ava says. "Sure." I say.

I felt like Thomas didn't like me anymore. We've only dated for 3 years. We were there for each other. *sigh*

Soon we went back home and sat down to chat in the living room. "OMG!!! Tell me about college!!! Please???" Ava pleads. After a while of story time. We have dinner.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you again." Thomas's Dad says. "Where's Thomas?" His mom asks. "He's gonna be here soon." Ava says.

Suddenly Thomas comes in the house with a blonde girl. She had so much makeup on. She looked like a barbie who came fresh from a factory. Let's just call her barbie for now... "Y/N?!" Thomas said. He looked shocked. "Is that your adorable little sister Tommy?" The barbie girl asked. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Tommy's new girlfriend. She said the other one was completely useless. Too lazy." The girl said. "But I'm fit. I don't sit on the couch all day watching movies. I don't like movies, jeans, swimming." Barbie brags. "Excuse me. But I'm his old girlfriend. I don't even think I want to be his friend anymore!" I scream at that girl. "And Thomas. You hated me? You just used me for sex?! I'm so done!" I say grabbing my shopping bags, my phone and my wallet. I quickly ran back to my house. It was only 4 blocks away.

When I arrived at home. I drop the shopping bags and run to my room and cry. "Why does Thomas hate me? He cheated....."I cry to myself. "Y/N?" I hear from downstairs. "What Bella?!" I scream. Bella was my older sister. She's like 10 years older than me. She's really kind. She opens my door and sees me crying. "Kitten berry. What's wrong?" She asks my while pulling me into a hug. I told her everything. His texts. The shopping. The dinner. Little miss barbie.

"He's not worth it if he doesn't like you." Bella says kissing your forehead. "I still love him. And hate him." I cry. "Go to bed. You'll have a big day tomorrow." She says. "Fine good night Bella." I say. "Good night." She says turning off the lift and leaving.

I wonder what was going to happen tomorrow....