Chapter 3: The Run In

Queen's POV

"You want me to do what?" Nicki said in disbelief. She's acting like she didn't know what she signed up for when she got with me.

"I said I want you to lay low in a hotel until I come back," I put my last luggage in my car. She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned.

"This ain't what you promised me, Queen. You said shit would be-"

"Leave then, Nicki. I get tired of hearing you complain every second about shit. All you do is bitch. You ain't bitching when you walking through Hermès getting shit you like. Now calm the fuck down and lay low like I said," I slammed the trunk shut.

I saw little Molly sitting on her porch looking sad as hell. I knew she knew I was going away for a little minute. That would mean she couldn't come over whenever she damn well pleased.

"You can't talk to me like that," Nicki whined. I ignored her and walked next door to check on Molly. She looked up slowly as I walked across her mom's flower garden.

"What's up?" I sat next to her.

"My dad said you're packing bags and leaving," she said sadly. Mr. Marino is a true stalker in my book. He sees my every move even when I don't see him.

"Just for a month or two. I'll be back," I ruffled her blonde hair, causing her to laugh a little.

"You promise?" She asked.

"How could I leave such a cool kid like you? I love you girl," I smiled. Her pale face turned red as her cheeks rose from her grin. I meant that. I do love Molly. She's the little sister I never had. I've been around nothing but boys all my life.

"I love you too, Queen. Don't come back with any tattoos," she laughed.

Her front door opened and Mr. Marino stepped out looking like one of those Italian connects. I'm pretty sure he gets the same vibes from me that I get from him.

"Hello, Queen," Mr. Marino spoke. His Italian accent was heavy. I barely understood him sometimes.

"Hi, Mr. Marino," I stood up from their steps and adjusted my crop top so he won't be gawking at me and shit.

"Daddy, Queen said she loves me," Molly said cheerfully jumping up and down. I laughed at her sudden enthusiasm.

"Did she?" Mr. Marino said in a kiddy voice. Molly nodded and smiled at me.

"You're awesome Molly. I'll see you soon," I laughed. I began to walk away but Mr. Marino caught up with me. He's a real creep. I have no intentions on having relations with the fucking mob.

"Are you okay?" He asked. We were now inches away from my car.

"Of course. I'm always okay," I shrugged.

"I just noticed you were leaving so suddenly. Your girlfriend is going too?" He was asking a lot of questions that didn't concern him.

"Why does any of this matter to you?" I asked. He looked back at his home and turned back to me.

"I got a way you can make some extra money," he whispered. I looked at him to see if he was serious, and he was. He was dead ass serious. Do he really think I'm hurting for money and living in a neighborhood with Doctors and Lawyers and his mobbing ass.

"No, thank you," I reached for my door, but he blocked it. I didn't want to bring business home, but he was well on his way to getting his brains splatted on this pavement.

"At least find out what it is," he said. I crossed my arms over my chest and his eyes went down to my breast. I instantly uncrossed them and put my hands on my hips.