Chapter 17: War

I watched Queen as she sat on my couch watching whatever the fuck she was watching. I wanted to touch Angel so bad. She was walking around minding her business, but she was so cute doing it.

"I thought you said Messiah was coming over," she looked back at me. My baby sister is pregnant. She's pregnant by a no good nigga at that. I can't wait til I get my hands on Brooks.

She can't see it, but my eyes are fully open. I can see bullshit from a mile away. He was plotting on my sister the first day he saw her. I wish she wasn't pregnant by him. It would make it so much easier to snap his neck.

"Earth to, Cain! What the hell wrong with you?" I snapped out of it and realized she was now in my face snapping.

"I'm good. Are you good?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked down at her. She gave me a sly grin and nodded.

"I'm always good," she lied. I could tell she was lying. She was lying to me out of all people. She just looked at me to see if I would say anything else. I didn't. I'm not going to force her to tell me what's good. She's grown.

"Angel!" I called. Queen looked around confused. I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I stared at the stairs with a smile. I can't wait to see that girl.

"Who's Angel?" Queen said in a whisper.

"Yes?" She finally came in my view. Her soft voice was music to my ears. Queen looked at her with a slight frown.

"I thought you had a old lady for a maid," she said.

"That's my mom," Angel said.

"I'm Queen, Cain's sister. Whatever he told you about me is a lie. I did not do that to a girl on top of a washing machine," Queen smirked, earning a giggle from Angel.

I slightly moved Queen to the side before she had the chance to steal this girl from me. It's a shame I have to keep my girls away from my sister.

"Nice to meet you, Queen. Im Angel." Angel extended her hand but I took it. I saw Queen smirking at me.

"Don't touch her. She's full of shit," I told Angel. She giggled and nodded.

"What was that? You said you're cock blocking?" Queen laughed.

"I'm flattered, Queen, but I like men," Angel said sweetly. Queen smiled at her and nodded.

"I'll try again tomorrow," she said before walking up the stairs. Angel and I stood in the living room, just looking at each other.

"So, what did you want?" She asked.

"To look in your face," I said. She laughed as she turned to walk away, but I grabbed her.

"What's good?" I said. She looked at my hand wrapped around her wrist.

"You're holding me up, Cain. I have to be done by 5," she whined. I let her go, but to my surprise she didn't move.

"You don't have to leave at 5. My brother is coming over and you can hang with us tonight. I'm sure he won't mind. I know for a fact Queen wouldn't mind," I shook my head. Queen was never into guys. Hell, she really didn't like girls. She just liked Nicki. I rather she talk to Nicki than Brooks.

"You sure? Queen seems kind of eager to get something off her chest when Messiah comes. She asked was he coming like three times since I've been here," Angels aid seriously.

I knew it wasn't just me. Queen was bugging. Now I'm eager to know what's on her mind.

"You good. It's probably nothing major," I assured her. I heard two knocks at my front door. Angel walked over and pulled both the doors open, revealing Messiah. He looked her up and down before entering.