Chapter 12: Queen Bitch

"Change of plans, shorty. I'm gone send the new location," I said. Our driver turned down a road where we knew so well. We've been to Brooklyn enough to know that there is an old factory that hasn't been used.

The other end of the phone got quiet. It's almost like she was holding her breath. Scared? I would be. I would be petrified if the Norwood siblings wanted to meet in a factory with me.

"Are y'all gone kill me?" She asked like a dummy. Maybe.

"Do we need to?" I asked her. She got quiet once more. This is why we had to change the location from Starbucks to a factory. If this hoe got my brother killed, she can consider herself dead too.

"Look, just come there and tell us what's good," I told her.

"Please, Queen. I didn't have Duke killed! We loved each other," she begged. I slightly believed that, because Duke wasn't flexing when he told me he had a girl in Brooklyn. He must had some type of feelings for this scary hoe.

"Okay, come see us in person. We can sort things out and you can tell us who he talked to. Until then, count your hours," I hung the phone up before she could say anymore.

"You must think you that bitch?" Cain looked at me with a smirk.

"Clean bitch. Disease free bitch!" I mimicked Lil Kim. My brother laughed a little as I turned the radio up with Lil Kim. "I'm rich, I'm gone stay that bitch!"

"Yea, she feeling herself," Messiah told Cain. The car stopped and we could see the alley was kind of dark. I wouldn't come here alone if I was her. So I'm sure we gone have to bust some homeboys down.

"Got the clean up crew on standby?" Cain asked me. It was my responsibility to have the crew on standby in case anything jumped off. That's why I called them a day before we got here. They are chilling in the Bronx as we speak.

"I'm on my job. Did you call the dude to watch the girl and see what she doing?" I asked. He looked like he was confused.

"That's why I don't give you big shit," Messiah said as he got out the car. Cain followed him as I followed Cain. We waved the driver off and made our way into the factory. The lights were dimmed, but we could see clearly. There were a lot of old machines and graffiti. You can tell the neighborhood kids come here to do ungodly things.

There were condom rappers on the floor, as if they couldn't trash it on their way out. The windows were all nasty and full of dirt. I wouldn't be surprised if a rat ran across my foot.

"Shit!" Cain yelled. He jumped away as I saw a rat run across the room. Well maybe I should consider Cain's foot instead of mine.

"Stop being a bitch," I smacked his arm.

"You running from a rat? Nigga you about to interrogate somebody and you running from a rat?" Messiah just couldn't believe it.

I could.

Cain is the toughest guy I know, besides Messiah. Cain fears no man or nothing. But the nigga is afraid of bugs and rodents. I mean can you blame him? I remember when we were like 6 or 7, he called me in his room to kill a spider. Now, keep in mind that I'm scared too.

The damn spider was hanging from a web which was hanging from the ceiling. Before I knew it, the spider fell in my hair and Cain freaked out! He pushed me and ran to mom. I knew then this nigga was gone be somebody's bitch in prison. Thank goodness he wasn't though.

"Man that rat was as big as my fist! His ass pay rent here!" Cain exaggerated.

I laughed as I grabbed some duct take and rope off one of the shelves. We could see a shadow standing in the doorway behind us. It was rather curvy. My brothers and I turned around in unison. We didn't expect that.