Chapter 6: The Visit

I woke up to a heavy arm thrown over my body. It was covered in tattoos of unknown symbols. I tried rolling over but my head was pounding. I couldn't move from the awkward position.

I tried remembering a little from last night, but it only hurt to think. That's when it hit me. The arm that was thrown over me belonged to Brooks. The Brooks that my brothers would kill if they knew that's why I didn't come home last night.

"Brooks," I whined. He moved a little, but he only pressed closer to my backside. I groaned as my head felt like it was spinning. I need a BC and fast! I've never had a headache so severe.

"Come on, Brooks. Get me something to take," I whined. His body tensed up and I knew that he was woke then. He slightly sat up and looked at me under the morning sun beaming through the doors.

"Damn," he mumbled under his breath in disbelief.

"My head is killing me," I sat up, holding my head and groaning. He just looked at me like he couldn't believe what he did.

My cat was so sore right now. I can't believe we were doing that either. Not only was we doing it, but we enjoyed it. I know I did.

"Here," He reached in his night stand and gave me an ibuprofen. I stumbled up to my feet and dragged my body to his bathroom. I noticed I was still naked in his presence, but it didn't matter now. We already fucked.

I threw the pill down and ran my mouth under the faucet. I looked in the mirror and saw all the hand prints on my ass and hickies on my neck. It looked like I got beat up. I turned my back to the mirror and saw hand marks from him gripping me tightly.

"You got to go, shorty," I heard him say from the bedroom. I froze in my place as his words traveled through my mind. Was he dismissing me?

I walked back out in the room and saw my clothes were clean and lying on his bed. He didn't make any eye contact with me. He just proceeded to put his clothes on in his closet.

I quickly got dressed and stormed out his room. No one dismisses me like a hoe. A cheap hoe at that. Then I remembered. I don't have a way home.

"Dial me an Uber at least!" I snapped I stood outside his door watching him continue to get dressed.

"Your car outside shorty. You can flee," he told me. I just looked at him like the bitch ass nigga he was. I see why my brothers want to cut his fucking head off. He's a bitch made nigga.

"What you waiting for?" He turned to me with raised eyebrows. I realized I was standing there and staring at him with rage.

"I can't wait to see my brothers knock your whole squad off in front of you. Then they gone fuck you up, my nigga. And when you least expect it.." I walked closer to him and put my fingers at his temple like a gun. "Boom! I'm gone end your fucking life. It's gone be a sad day in Baltimore. Watch your back, my nigga," I told him. I turned away and walked myself downstairs.

I saw my keys lying on the end of the coffee table and snatched them.

"You'll be back for me. I promise," he said from the top of the stairs. I ignored him and stormed out the door. My car was sitting there like she missed me all night. I hopped inside and saw my phone on the passenger's seat. I woke the screen up and saw my brothers and I's group chat was lit. I had two missed calls from Messiah and eight from Cain. Then they were sending texts asking if I was okay.

I'm going to be okay when Brooks ain't here no more. I want to send flowers to that nigga's mama's house when I kill him. That's how much I think of him or his people.

I decided not to reply to anyone and just go home. Once I pulled up in the driveway, my siblings were just pulling up as well. We all got out and looked at each other.