1. Ghost town

The tinted window was covered with red cloth blinds, now faded and covered in dust. A lonely doll sat there staring at the window with their lifeless, (e/c) eyes. Their hands laying in their lap. They patiently wait, as they have been for 7 years. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Where are you going father?" 

You questioned, your bright eyes glowing as you tilted your head.

" Somewhere, darling... I'll be back. " He said, having to pause so he could cough.

The man grabbed his cane from beside the door and started to walk out before he did he turned around to the doll next to you, it was one of his older models. Almost like an older sister to you.  " Take care of (Y/N), alright ? "

The doll nodded and looked over at you, her green glass eyes piercing into your porcelain.

The man walked out closing the shop door behind, turning the sign around making sure the town knew that the shop was closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" When will he come back ? " (Y/N) questioned looking over at the doll sitting next to them.

The doll looked over at (Y/N). Her once bright green eyes had faded into a dull, murky green. "  When he gets better, (Y/N). "

The (H/C) doll nodded and turned back to look out the window. " Can we go outside ? " 

The green-eyed doll looked down and thought for a few minutes. " Sure... " Hesitation was clear in her voice, but she hopped off the counter and held out her arms to catch (Y/N). 

A smile was planted on the (age)-year-old dolls face. They hopped down and were caught by the green-eyed doll. Their face hardly showing emotion. They started to walk outside and motioned the (H/C) doll to follow them. " Wait ! " (Y/N) Says, making the other doll turn around. She raises her eyebrow. "What's your name ? "(Y/N) asks. 

The doll smiles and turns all the way around. "Rosetta. " She says bowing then she reaches onto a table and grabs something.

(Y/N) Nods and runs outside, Rosetta following closely behind. 

Hours later of roaming in the forest, the (E/C) eyed doll found a large tent, a circus tent.

Rosetta was reading a book she found on their way there, it was about self-defense. Most of the shops in their town had either been abandoned or never were good enough in the first place, like the bookstore. 

" Rose ! Look there's a carnival. "

Rose looks down at (Y/N), then up at the carnival. " I don't trust that thing... "

" Aw ! Are you scared of the clowns ? "

" No. "

" Then what are you ?"

" Terrified of them. "

" Wow, you're honest... Don't worry though I'll protect you ! "

Rose sighed and started to walk to the carnival.

" To the abandoned carnival ! "