13. The Library

"This is such a bad Idea."

Jack groaned as you all stood at the top of the stairs. You were smiling, believing that maybe this wasn't the best idea- Daniel on the other hand wasn't budging, and his mind wasn't going to say no to this. You and Jack both looked at Daniel with a worried expression, he was bouncing and smiling like a kid going to an ice-cream shop. The looked over at you two and smiled wider,

"The excitement is just eating away at you two, isn't it?"

He giggled and looked at the door grabbing out the key. You and Jack knew he still believed the man was his dad, a thought that had already left your mind. You crossed your arms and Daniel unlocked the door and put the key back in his book bag. He walked out and you and Jack followed, closing the door behind you. Daniel walked into another room, leaving you and Jack alone, standing there awkwardly. You looked up at Jack who was already staring at you- your glance made him whip his head away immediately and stare at the door. You smiled and looked back at the room Daniel was in, then he came out with a shotgun.

"OK, I'm ready!"

He exclaimed, you and Jack nodded slowly and stared at the gun.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hahaha! We're here!" 

Daniel yelled as he ran into the Library, you and Jack ran in behind him with worried looks on your face. You were confused by his excitement, knowing what you were going to walk into- and it most likely wasn't your father. Jack kept looking around the library and grabbed your hand. You squeaked and looked up at him- his face looked horrified. Daniel ran back to see what happened. He gave Jack a questioning look and Jack pointed over to where he was looking, then he put a hand over your eyes and picked you up.

"We should get out of here..."

"G-g-g-g-good Idea, J-J-Jack..."

Daniel sputtered and you could hear the doorknob turning and an attempt to open the door.

"It's locked,"

"Let me try..."

Jack put you on the ground, but you kept your eyes close- fearing what you would see. You could hear Jack attempting to open the door and the sound of running?

"Do you guys hear that?"

"What?"

"running..."

You lower your hands and turn in the direction you heard it.

Someone is just standing there. 

1/3 the size of the bookshelf,

" Y/N?"

The voice across the hall yelled.

You were taken aback then you stepped backwards and slipped on fresh blood and hit your head- everything went black after you hear Daniel and Jack yell your name.