9. Family ?

" Why'd you have to bring him up ? "

Daniel asked, squinted your eyes and looked away. Still confused you opened your mouth to speak, but you were ' cut off ' by Rosetta. 

" Why the heck are you crying ? "

" Nothing...It's nothi- "

" Did he hurt you, (Y/N) ? "

Jack cut off Daniel and looked at you- he then looked back and Daniel who was kneeling in front of you.

" N-no ! Why ? "

" Nothing, we're going home. "

" But we just got here, Jack. "

Jack sighed and walked over to you, picking you up he walked outside.

" J-Jack! Put me down! This is rap- "

Jack cut you off by kissing you. Slowly backing away from your face, he put you down and got on his knee. 

" Alright, I care about you- and that's the only time I'll ever say that to someone. Now listen, I don't trust that boy in there and neither does Rosetta. He has one of the creepiest smiles I've ever seen on another person other than myself. Ro- "

" Who is he...? Is he a doll...? He knows about father... "

" He's your 'brother'. "

" How so ? "

You mumbled, still shocked from the kiss. Jack explained to you that he is the actual son of your 'father'. Rose knew he was a troubling and troubled child. Accounting that he never met his mother and that made him a bit odder while talking to women. 

" That's why I don't trust him. "

" Because he's weird near women ? "

He nodded, "Not just that...but never mind- let's go... "

 Grabbing your hand as he walked into the forest- going to the slender mansion. He then put you on his back as he walked slowly. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-------

As you woke up you realized you were back in Jack's room. 

You kept trying to find a clock to see how long you had been asleep, but oddly enough there was no clock there. Do killers even need to know the time? You shook your head and hopped off the bed, as you walked to the door, you hear mumbles. Your eyebrows furrowed as you couldn't tell if someone was whispering by the door- or talking loudly down the stairs. Either way, it scared you.

You sat by the door, for what felt like an hour, waiting for whoever it was to leave, but to your surprise- they stayed. After about twenty more minutes you got tired of sitting on the ground, slowly getting up you open the door and you walked out into the hallway. You run down the stairs and realize Jack and Jeff are yelling at each other. You shake your head and giggle to yourself, not because it was funny- because you were so angered by their childish bickering.

"Can you guys shut up- for just two seconds?"

Jack and Jeff look over at you. Jack looks back at Jeff and raises his eyebrow in a sassy way. Jeff rolls his eyes and walks off.

"Good to see you're up...how'd you sleep?"

" Eh- I just want to go back to the doll shop..."

"Why?"

"My family is there..."