14. Real life?

You hopped around the large house and listened to the talking of Jack and Rose,,,clown Rose. You jumped up from the sound of the front door being knocked. Rose and Jack glanced over at it and sighed. Jack got up and walked to the door. His hand grasped against the doorknob and opened the door slowly. Rosetta stood at the door with Daniel. They smiled brightly and once Rosetta seen you she waved. Jack turned around and gestured for you to go over there. You slowly walked to the door and smiled sadly,, you really didn't want to go.

"I enjoyed spending time with you, maybe we could do it again?"

Jack asked, he tilted his head to the side and smiled. You nodded and gave him a hug. You both bid your farewells and you went off with your siblings. Daniel and Rosetta were talking about how father was angry with the fact that they let you stay with clowns in such a shabby house. You barely listened and kept thinking. If Jack was there...what about Jeff or Ben? You were more worried about Ben, even though he was a pervert- he was nice. A yell took you out of your thoughts. Speak of the Devil.

A short boy with blonde hair and dark red eyes was yelling at a tall boy with black hair. They were both walking in the direction you just left. At this moment, you went for it. You ran up to the blonde haired boy and hugged him. Rosetta and Daniel looked confused.

"BEN!"

You smiled widely and hugged him tighter. Ben smiled and looked over at his tall friend. He wiggled his eyebrows and looked back over at the young person hugging them. He hugged you back, even though he knew he didn't know you- but you looked familiar. Rosetta and Daniel walked over to you. The boy with the black hair had a large smile drawn on his face and the blonde haired boy had waves of water drawn on his cheeks. Rosetta put her hand on your shoulder and muttered something to you, you didn't even hear her due to your heart beat. You gave her a confused look and smiled awkwardly.

"Do you...know him from somewhere?"

You think about this. You do, but how are you going to explain to her that he killed people in your "dream" and he was a big pervert?

Well, simply you just don't.

"...U-uhm, no he just looked like a friend named Ben!"

"My name is Ben."

You smiled and giggled awkwardly.

"What a coincidence !!" 

You walked over to Rosetta and Daniel and waved at the two boys.

"Bye Ben! Bye Jeff!"

The tall boy with black hair looked shocked. He tilted his head and giggled quietly.

___________________________

You swung your legs as you sat on the chair as your sister and father bickered. Daniel sat next to you and continued to sew you another outfit. The sound of the needle hitting down on the two pieces of cloth relaxed you and made it easier to drown out the disagreements between Rosetta and your father. Rosetta finally scoffed and walked away. Daniel kept his eyes on her as she walked away, you were scared that the needle would pierce his fingers, but he was pretty good with the sewing machine. His eyes went back to his work and he continued. You watched as your father walked away and went back to his office. Daniel tapped your arm and you gave it to him. He wrapped the measuring tape around it and wrote down a number.