4. The forest

" Jack, where are we ? "

" The forest darling. " He replied sweetly.

" Can I walk around myself ? " You ask raising your eyebrow. 

He nodded and stopped walking, putting you down. You grabbed his hand and he began to walk. Rose was sleeping on LJ's shoulder making you smile. Jack glanced down at you every minute just to check if you were okay. After an hour or so of walking, you made it to a large mansion making you squirm a bit. 

" What's this... ? "

" Slender mansion. " Jack said with a smile looking down at you. 

He tapped Rosetta gently to wake her up, and she did also slapping his hand away from her. You giggled and she did so. He put her down slowly as he mumbled curses under his breath. " Where are we ? " She asked rubbing her eye.

" Sloopy mansion ! "

Rose and Jack looked at you with a confused look. " Darling, I said Slender mansion..."

" Oh- Sorry ! " You said bowing quickly.

" No need to worry ! "

" Slender man- "

" Yes ? "

Someone says behind you all. Rose took out her book and hit the thing in the leg. You and Jack turned around quickly to the loud thump. 

" Rosetta! You hit Slender ! " he yelled in a shaky voice.

Rose dropped the book and turned pale. Your nose scrunched up and looked at Slender. After a few cracks of what sounded like bones slender got up. He 'looked' at Rose making you shiver more than her.

Jack was saying sorry more times than you could count. You hid behind Jack and he finished apologizing. 

" Get inside Jack. " The tall, faceless, white ( Literal white-) man said. 

You all scurried inside and Jack slammed the door. " I don't think everyone is ho- " He was cut off by laughter making all of you look up immediately. 

" Hey LJ. " A small boy with blonde hair said his eyes being a black color with red dots. You stayed behind him. Rose looked out the window realizing she left her book. She slowly went behind Jack too. 

One boy chuckled and turned around. His pale white skin, white eyes, and carved smile caught your eyes and not in a good way. 

" I thought you killed children and hanged their guts everywhere. " Jeff said, tapping his knife on his cheek.

" Their not children, Jeff... "

"Oh really ? " Jeff said as he started to walk up to Jack. He pointed his knife at you. " Can I see the little one ? "

" No ! " Jack and Rosetta said. 

" I guess your sass rubbed off on her. " Jeff said looking at Rose.

" Oh, no it didn't I'm just not letting anyone touch (Y/N) ! " Rose yelled in an angered tone crossing her arms. 

" Aw, what're you going to do ? Hit me with a book ? " He cooed and kneeled down to her.

 " Hmm, I may...but if you didn't notice I left it outside. "

" Oh~ You want me to get it for you ? "

" Do I ? "

Jack and you were looking at each other confused. He kneeled down to your height and asked, " Are they flirting...? "

You shrugged, even more, confused than Jack was. You looked back at Rose and Jeff and noticed they got closer. You chuckled nervously and cleared your throat. Jeff and Rosetta moved away and looked at you. You just shook your head. The blonde elf was laughing in the back. You snapped out of it and thought what Jeff had said earlier. " Jack do you kill children ? " You questioned making the room fall silent.

" I-  " He stopped and looked at you. He mumbled something and walked off. Then slender busts through the door. " Children, I think I'm banning books. "

Jeff looked confused, " Why ? Because you got hit in the legs with one ? "

Slender nodded and handed Rose her book back. " Thanks, Mr.Legs. " She smiled and hugged her book. 

Slender huffed at the nickname and quote unquote rolled his eyes. He walked off, but then stops. " Toby, Hoody, and masky went out to get waffles and Cheese cake if you were wondering, Jeff. " 

Jeff nods, " Thanks Slender. " He grabs Roses hand, " Wanna see my knife collection ? " 

She gasps and nods quickly, then they both run upstairs leaving you with the elf. you sit down on the floor and hug your knees. The boy goes to sit next to you. 

" What's your name ? "

" (Y/N). "

" That's a nice name. my name is Ben... " He said with a smile.

" Nice to meet you... "