10. Questions

You and Jack sat in silence, you hadn't said a word to him and he hadn't said a word to you. Both of you knew it was because of the events of yesterday, and neither of you wanted to associate with each other. He wanted to say something, but he was afraid it would come out in the wrong way. Jack got up slowly from the chair and walked over to you, as you slowly looked up at him- then looked back down slowly. He kneeled down and hugged you, it was odd for you, or at least at this moment, it was odd for you. 

" If you want to go back to them you can. I won't hold you back any longer, but of course, I will follow you there to make sure you don't get hurt. "

You shrugged and kept looking down. You smiled softly and sighed, " Whatever you want to do, Jackie. "

Jack turned his head quickly, looking at you, and chuckled softly. "Watch what you say, (Y/N)- You're talking to me after all. "

" What's the worse that could happen, hmmmm? "

" I'll show you~ "

Jack started to tickle you, at first you were confused what- then you started to laugh. After one minute you tried pushing him off, feeling like you couldn't breathe. Then he stopped and smiled sadistically at you. Scaring you for a second, but then you giggled softly and pat his shoulder.

" So, shall we go m'lady? "

"...Yeah ! "

You answered hesitantly, but still with lots of enthusiasm. Jack picked you up and started heading for the door when he was stopped by Slender.

"Jack- where are you going again? Are you going to get the groceries ? "

" That's a job for a mother. "

" Who's the mother here then, please inform me. "

" You. "

Slender got quiet and nodded slowly. 

" If that's the case then I need you to sit down for just a few seconds. "

Jack sat down in the chair, which you still in his arms. Then slender called everyone downstairs-

What was he doing ?

Slender cleared his throat as everyone sat down, he wiped off his jacket and straightened his tie.

He put up a finger and started to walk upstairs, Toby turned to Jack and looked him straight in the eyes- even pulling his goggles up to look at him.

"W-what did you d-do ?"

" I... I don't know anymore... "

 Slender started to walk down the stairs in a black dress and white apron.

" Good afternoon everyone. Yes, It's me Slender, but now you will be addressing me as

Mommy.  

Any objections, because I am will to listen... "

Jeff raised his hand and slender...looked at him.

" Do you have to wear the dress mommy ? "

Everyone busted out laughing, even you and Jack.

Once everyone calmed down, Slender shook his head 'no', still laughing a little.

Jack raised his hand and looked at Slender with the most innocent look he could give. Slender pointed at him and Jack said, calmly, 

" Mommy, can I go now? And are you still going to buy the groceries? "

" What's the magic word, baby? "

" Please, mommy? "

Everyone kept laughing, except for Toby- who was thinking about how wrong this was.

" Yes you may go my precious baby, and mommy will get the groceries. "

Jeff ran upstairs, probably going to pee himself from laughing too much- Toby was way too scared and everyone else still laughed. Jack chuckled and picked you up from his lap and walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

" Those were weird questions,  like... really really weird- "

" Don't worry about it, honey~ "

Jack said, softly- as a smile was planted on his face. You blushed softly and looked away as he kept walking.

__________________________________________

Yes, I'm alive.

Yes, I'm out of school.

Yes, I have a schedule for writing now.

Okay okay- so I will most likely be posting a part for this story every Saturday, Sunday, or Monday-

maybe even two days in one week.

IF I don't upload on one of those days, It's most likely because of a family problem and I will notify everyone immediately. So thanks if you're still reading this and you haven't given up on me

Anyways, thank you for reading and I'll see you guys next week

Love you <3