2. Carousel

" What's that ?" 

You asked, grabbing onto Rosetta's sleeve. She turned around to look at it. Grabbing out another book she started to search through it. " That looks like a carousel. You sit on the... " She pauses and examines the book once more. " horse! " 

You gasp and rush over to it.  " Can I sit on it ? " You questioned loudly.

" Of course you can, darling. "

A raspy voice came from behind you. Your (E/C) eyes darted behind you to see a tall clown, or so you thought. He was so dull, being monochrome colors like black and white. Splashes of red on his clothes caught your eyes. 

" Leave them alone. " A voice said behind you, then something inside you had told it was Rose. You turned around to see her holding a knife. ' That's what she picked up before we left... ' You thought.

You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked down at it then looked at Rosetta. " I mean no harm. Candy ? " The clown said putting a lollipop in your face. You took the lollipop and waved at Rosetta to come over. She looked up and down at the clown and walked slowly over to you, still holding the knife. Grabbing you from the clowns' grasp she put the knife in your (F/C) (dress/suit) pocket. " Who are you ? " You asked the clown, looking over your shoulder.

" Laughing Jack, but you can call me Jack or L.J, dear. "

He replied twirling you around and kissing your hand, making you shiver a bit. " And who are you two ? " Jack questioned looking at you and Rose.

" My name is (Y/N), but you can call me (Nickname). " 

" My name is Rosetta. "

" Ah, such beautiful names. ( Nickname ) and Rose. "

" Rosetta. " She said sternly.

You giggled and gave her the piece of candy. She raised her eyebrow and looked at it. She opened her book of pictures and definitions and starts to find the word ' candy '. You took the book from her and handed her the candy. 

" C'mon just try it ! "

Sighing she took it and started to eat it. " Jack, " You turned on your heel to look at him. "Can you show us around the carnival ? " 

A large smile was planted on his face making him look insane. " Sure. " He held out his hand and you grabbed it. He held out his other for Rosetta and she shook her head making him smile even more.

" Hope you /don't/ get lost. "

\\\\ AHHHHHH sorry for such a short chapter, but I feel like my power is going to go out because there's a big storm where I live. SooooOOOOo, I want to get this out just incase and I'll try to work on the third chapter QuICk. Thanks for reading, love you all. \\\\\