7. Dollhouse

Two weeks.

Two weeks had passed since Rose left, nothing seemed different for the most part. You and Jack just pranked everyone in the mansion. It seemed pretty nice until worry had overcome the happiness.

" Maybe we should go back and check- "

Jack nodded in agreement.

" Yeah- "

He kept nodding until you put your finger on his forehead.

" When though... "

" Now ? It's not like we have anything better to do...well until Slender gets home so we can prank him. "

" Mhm... "

You hop off of the large chair you were sitting in and tried to regain your balance.

" Back to the Doll shop ! "

You said enthusiastically as Jack got up and snapped as if that would teleport you there.

_ 40 minutes later _

" Are we there yet ? "

You asked for the fifty-seventh time.

" Actually yes ! "

Jack said, picking you up from his shoulder and placing you on the floor. You clapped and looked around the abandoned town.

" The shop is just a few blocks away, just follow the trail of dying roses. "

You said with an odd smile that made Jack feel slightly uncomfortable. You both start to follow the path of Roses and then you narrow your eyes.

" Actually why are there dead roses ? "

Your eyebrows furrow as you tilt your head.

" I thought you said to follow them, so shouldn't you know...? "

You giggle and shrug. " I mean the shop is right here so like- It all worked out right ? "

Jack nods slowly as he puts his hand on the doorknob. " Rose ! It's Jack and (Y/N)...please don't shoot us or something... " He opened the door and there's nobody. " Oh- "

" You know, she might be getting groceries... "

" From where ? "

" I... You know a... uh, Farmers Market..."

" Rose is picking the Marigolds... "

A voice comes from the shop making you and Jack look up quickly.

A boy that's taller than you, but short than Jack says, with an innocent smile.

(" AnD YOu ArE ? " jkjk)

" Who...who are you ? "

Jack was death glaring at the boy and the boy glanced at Jack then back at you.

He held his hand out for you to shake.

" M-my name is- "

Jack slaps his hand down and grabs your hand.

" Daniel, I finished picking the marigolds, I could find the- (Y/N) !!! " Rosetta exclaimed, dropping the basket of marigolds and ran over to you. She hugged you and smiled widely.

" Hi, nice to see you too Rosetta... " Jack said crossing his arms.

" Hey, grandpa. " Rosetta said, jokingly.

Jack rolled his eyes and sighed.
" Who's the Daniel kid? "

"Oh- Just a...- "

" I'm just a friend of her, no biggie..." He said giving you and Jack a closed eye smile. His white hair swaying to it left.

" Yeah- "

Rose nodded and rubbed her arm.
" Come in! Come in! "

Jack glanced at Daniel and picked you up, making you very confused.

" Jack I can- "

" Don't."

" Okay..."

You go quiet and Daniel glances back at the both of you and starts to walk.

A/N-

oKAySo-

" Alice where were yOU?"

" aLICE ARE YOU OKAY??"

" Omg aLICE IS DEAD."

Yep, thats what i got

jKJK i'll never get that. Anyways I'm not dead I'm just in high classes ( A bragging Alice has approached) so like its alotta work and alotta damage for my Wattpad account, so next week ill just start (TryInG) to stack up on chapters before exams come up. Y'know gOTTA Be GOoD TO mY CHIlDRen.

also sorry for such a like- bby chapter??