New years!

Jack sat outside with a sparkler and waved it around- trying to make a heart, but failed miserably. He groaned and threw it to the ground and stepped on it. You walked outside with two cups of lemonade in your hand. Handing one to him, he took it and looked up at you with an annoyed look. You looked down and sipped your lemonade. Rosetta walked outside and sat next to you, with pink lemonade. Then after she walked out, Daniel walked out with lemonade. You all sat down and looked at the sky. Jeff was lighting fireworks while Ben was screeching at him, saying he would attract attention. 

   " I won't attract attention, right Rosie~ ? "

    " You mig- " Rosetta was cut off by Jack gasping. 

   Daniel raised his eyebrow and coughed quietly, pushing his blonde hair out of his face. You tilted your head and giggled.

" You let him call you Rosie, but when I say Rosie I get kicked in my stomach !? "

   Daniel shook his head and sighed, " Don't mind him, darling. " It was in a joking tone, but Jack didn't take it that way. You laughed along with Rosetta and Daniel- Jack just glared him down, also known as the usual to you guys.

" I'm going to help with the fireworks! " Rosetta said in a determined tone and walked over to Jeff and Ben. Daniel looked down at her glass of pink lemonade and picked it up. He got up slowly and put it to the side, sitting in Rosetta's spot- which was right next to you. 

Jack looked over at him and was going to strangle him, but you smiled and quickly got up. 

" We only have twenty seconds left ! "

Daniel got up and smiled, but Jack got up from behind you and picked you up.

" Jack!!! " You yelled and looked at him. Daniel laughed and shook his head. 

" Three! Two! One! " Rose yelled and you looked up a bit shocked, and sad since you didn't get to yell. 

Daniel jokingly " dip kisses " his cup of lemonade, as Jack stares him down.

" Oh! Oh! Can you do that to me, Danny ? "

"  W-what!? " 

Jack and Daniel said in Unison. Daniel didn't have a death wish, sure he did play with death a little- but knowing he would be killed if he said anything sly back.

" What? It just looked cool! "

" I can do it! "

" Daniel probably is better than you! You're too tall! "

You pouted and looked at Jack, glaring at him- but not a harsh glare. He chuckled from your "glare". 

" Fine, but you better keep that kiss out. "

Jack put you down and Daniel smiled nervously. Looking over at you and then back at Jack who was still staring at him. Daniel cleared his throat and took your hand, spinning you and then dipping you. He stood there for a moment looking at you.

" Alright- let them go- " Jack said in an annoyed tone.

" Right! " Daniel said and let you go, looking away. 

" Happy new year! " You said lightening the mood again.

You looked at Daniel and Jack who had their noses scrunched in disgust. You looked at where they were looking and saw Jeff and Rosetta kissing- you slowly turned around, disgusted too.

Jack ruffled your hair and shook his head.

 " Happy new year..."