chapter 1 [rewritten]

[Congrats host, you finished your duty as a host. You had reached your end] the woman figure said to the man in black. her eyes were full of mixed emotions that the man was unable to determine which is which.

the woman figure, like a system, started glitching out of nowhere and her eyes suddenly looked dull, unable to fit in her godly looking face.

the man ceased his brows a little then asked; "what's happening to you?"

[It's only natural host, you've finished your contract to the system. not only the host will be able to return to your original world, the system will also be rewarded for aiding the host] the 'system' smiled sadly.

"i still haven't received proper rewards! How can they send you back?" the man argued. Naturally, the system knew he wasn't only there for the rewards... Their promise together...

In front of the tall double doors. the man and woman figure can be seen, the man angrily pushed the double doors open, it was successful. "Just you wait! I'll fulfill my promise and bring you back... So please, don't- " when the mam turned around, there wasn't a single trace of the woman he talked to just a second ago. She... Disappeared.

the man glared hatefully the the double doors with blinding light and fearlessly stomped in. Determined to get his girl back.

"i'll bring you back to my side, Yin Yin..."

...

"where would you wish to reincarnate?"

[wherever]

the chief system look at her unsatisfied while the woman gave the chief system with blank look. she wondered what kind of person she was when she was alive? she was aloof...

She was very self-aware...

[what do you want to reincarnate with?]

"memories... i want all my memories... What are those? I cant remember...."