20

Looks like there's no point in arguing with this man anymore... He easily won over Hei Oh Yin, the black lotus assassin's skills.

[He's more dangerous than we thought. He even had the strenght to manipulate my system. End him] if Xi Tong was in the same room as them, he would've been attacked the man.

'what about the 'no-killing' policy?'

[When did we have such policy?]

'...'

Guess we have exception... Only if Hei Oh Yin have the ability to... Or is she reluctant to kill this man?

Guang Ling Lei came back with wet towel and start cleaning Nalan Xi Wei, gently, as if he's afraid she might break. He traced the bruises and hickeys with heart ache but at the same time, with pride.

The corner of her mouth twitch.

Guang Ling Lei sighed at her stiff frame, as if afraid he would attack any moment now. She just sat in the bed, not even covering herself. Guang Ling Lei had tried to supress the fire ignited inside him and just took her new clothes and started dressing her himself.

"I have hands" Hei Oh Yin stopped him.

"En, so do I" Guang Ling Lei shamelessly rebuked. He smiled devilishly as he started putting her garments.

Hei Oh Yin supressed the urge to beat this man to death. Even if you beat Hei Oh Yin to death, she would never thought she'd be meeting this kind of man in her life.

This time, Guang Ling Lei had carried her to the dinning table. With her hands hooked to his neck, he stole a peck on Hei Oh Yin's lips which left her dumbfounded.

"Why you..."

[This bug] Xi Tong had cut her off. [Is merging you, Hei Oh Yin, with Nalan Xi Wei's personality]

'i thought Nalan Xi Wei is a face paralysis person?'

[But she has a short temperant inside]

'...'

This caused Hei Oh Yin to glare at the man solemnly. While Guang Ling Lei had find it cute, as if a kitty acting like a tiger

Hei Oh Yin already understood the meaning behind Xi Tong's words.

The more she is affected by this bug's antics, the more chances her personality will merge with Nalan Xi Wei.

'will I still carry it to the other worlds?'

[Yes, as a transmigrator, the souls that become the system's hosts are naturally broken. With the body you carry with you still have some remnants of the old owner, will slowly merge with yours if acted out of your own character] Xi Tong briefly explained. In the system space, his eyes are full of malice. As if he had bad experiences at these.

But Hei Oh Yin couldn't see that.

"Here, ahh~" Guang Ling Lei held spoon, ready to feed Hei Oh Yin. While she was blanking out, he already prepared the food on the table and sat across her to feed her.

Hei Oh Yin couldn't control the urge to beat this man to death. She bit the spoon off, knowing that fighting with him will end up her in bed in the next morning.

Guang Ling Lei helplessly watched her spit out the spoon on the floor, leaving the handle on his hand. Her teeth is really sturdy ah...

He finally left her to eat by herself.

------

Guang Ling Lei drove Hei Oh Yin to her apartment. He sighed as he saw that she got out of his car the moment he stopped. As if her life depends on it.

She immidiately ran away from him, so she didn't see the solemn yet sorrowful look on his eyes.

"Meow"

[Lord, are you infatuated with that woman?]