Chapter 8(edited)

Nalan Xi We, successor of the Nalan family's tradition, one of the most genius generation of the Nalan family, said to have bad temper, face paralysis and obsessed to no other than her fiancee, Xia Ti Mo who she fed aphrodisiac to last night.

every one on the country was in an uproar... unexpectedly, their male god was a homosexual!! ah, how unfair the world is, most of the handsome guys are gays!

pictures of the last night's pleasure, was like a rock thrown into calm pond, it caused thousands of ripples in the internet, even Xia Ti Mo's company was unable to stop it from happening.

the person who installed it everywhere has been nowhere to be found, a person who caused havoc that shook the world instantly disappeared!

how is that possible? no trace left behind.

while with Hei Oh Yin, she just scroll down to her notifications. She was in a good mood and immediately sent a sum of money to the cannon fodder last night, the hotel server.

her surrounding suddenly turned black and green, millions of number surround her like a virus in a computer that one would see in the movies and all of this happened in just a second.

Its really worth it ah, exchanging points for hacking skills.

'what's wrong?' she asked her system.

[bugs, i'll be gone for a while and fix whats wrong] without waiting for her reply, the voice inside her head disappeared.

"hmm" she hummed, although she was reported to be 'unchaste' without evidence, while Xia Ti Mo was gay, proven seen by the world.

"hee hee heh, messing with me? play boy? play with boy then!" Hei Oh Yin was cut off when she heard her door bell.

she lazily stood up and walk towards the door, clenching the knob. she opened the door.

she saw a mail man politely bowing.

"miss... Nalan Xi We?" the mail man confirmed.

"yep, thats me" Hei Oh Yin pointed at her nose and nod, with the mail man's sharp eyes, he noticed that she has lazy posture but he couldn't see any openings at all, which made him sweat.

his observations also didn't escape Hei Oh Yin's assassin's eyes. However, there's no change in expression at all...

she/he is not so simple. both of them thought.

"miss Nalan, you have mail, please sign here and here then you can take the letter" the mail man gave her a piece of paper a a pen, after signing up, she took the letter and closed the door.

that mail man isnt so simple, no mail man is allowed in this building they only allowed to give the letter to the receptionist, for them to pass.

unless its water bill or electricity bill, no letter was for Nalan Xi We, especially since technology existed.

then this letter was needed for her to receive personally. who is behind this letter?