Chapter 14

(let's call her Nalan Xi Wei from now on)

Sleep with the CEO huh?

[Host, the side quest must end tonight before dawn] Xi Tong said, as the clock hits exactly at midnight.

"Sister Wei" a sickly sweet voice called out, when Nalan Xi Wei had turned around, she was met by a big hug by non other than a supporting lead. Yang Bei Ben.

Yang Bei Ben grew up to a rich family of the Yang's , but she was spoiled too much.

When she knew the true value of society and there are higher rankers than her, she be friended the female lead and introduced her to the Male lead

Tonight, she doesn't need to drug the CEO tonight, the girl in front of her will do it herself and only Nalan Xi Wei will benefit.

Yang Bei Ben glanced at empty glass fiddling in Nalan Xi Wei's delicate fingers, looking carefully at her, skin, eyes, mouth, face body...

Her heart boiled with jealousy.

"Here sister Wei! The wine I have is good! Higher quality than any wine here nor any where! I'll let you have the taste of it" Yang Bei Ben took out the red wine she's been hiding behind her back. " Honestly, I didn't think you'd attend the banquet, let alone have invitation to attend"

Nalan Xi Wei let the girl who seemed innocent and petite, pour the drugged wine into her glass slowly. As if taking her time to celebrate.

Hmph, I'll properly pay you back later.

"From the smell of it" Nalan Wei Xi brought the glass to her nose, taking a sniff and glanced at Yang Bei Ben who froze at the sight of her killing intent. "It must ba a really good wine"

[Host, are you crazy? Not surprised by a peasant. That wine reeks aphrodisiac!] Xi Tong's angered tone.

How could his host be this dumb?!?

'relax Xi Tong, how could I? You personally picked host become someone so easily be drugged'

[Wh- How did you found out?!?]

Heh...

"Since this was a good wine, why don't we share it to the birthday celebrant?" Nalan Xi Wei slyly smiled.

This caused Yang Bei Ben to loose all the color from her face.

"Wh-what do you mean? I already let Mr. Shi already had the taste of it" Yang Bei Ben frowned angrily. Why don't you just drink it?!?

"Today, it's his birthday, so to celebrate, let him have the taste of it. I'm gonna have to ask him first" Nalan Xi Wei stood up from the stall but Yang Bei Ben pulled her arm.

"Nalan Xi Wei! I'll let you have the taste it first before Mr. Shi, alright?! Hurry up and drink it!" Yang Bei Ben ended up pushing the glass into Nalan Xi Wei's face. When she dodged it, she ended up dirtying her dress.

...

------

You guys go ahead and wait for another year, lololol