Chapter 17

Someone from the Yang family personally took Yang Bei Ben earlier, the liquor however, was left to Nalan Xi Wei's hands.

Taking a sniff, it's indeed a strong aphrodisiac!

She already felt a bit hot, she poured some at the glass by the table, she ignored the fawning Guang Ling Lei and go straight to Shi Bai Wang who was one of the spectators.

It seems that he also enjoyed the show.

"Mr. Shi" Nalan Xi Wei called. "I apologise about the inconvenience I did to your celebration, please, let me apologize with a toast" giving him the glass, while she have the bottle of wine...

[Peas- host, are you sure about drinking that?] Xi Tong asked. If she drink that, how could she go to the room with this man??? Wouldn't they just end up doing "it" here?!?

'tsk tsk, it'll just get more exciting this way'

Xi Tong:... Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

This woman is interesting, though Shi Bai Wang. As he toasted his glass to her bottle of wine, he drank it all in a single gulp while Nalan Xi Wei only sip a bit.

This wine is really not bad...

The both of them are still the center of attention, of course because of Shi Bai Wang and Nalan Xi Wei's beauty.

One is the CEO while the other was the prodigy, though the social standing of the prodigy is a little bit lower, it can't still be compared to their, this is two of the three major families after all.

Besides, with Nalan Xi Wei's beauty and Xia To Mo's gay scandal, Nalan Xi Wei's news that she was cheating were secretly eradicated.

... It disappeared from the Net.

Feeling slowly getting warmer, she ran her hand through her hair seductively, and bit her lip she knew Shi Bai Wang was focusing on.

"Could you perhaps... Get us a room?" A slight breath came out of Nalan Xi Wei's mouth was enough to make Shi Bai Wang crazy.

He immidiately carried Nalan Xi Wei into the second floor upstairs. The two were already making out, the temperature were getting high as they finally entered a room.

None protested from the intimate action of the two but...

How long did those two knew each other? Could it be that Nalan Xi Wei was cheating on Xia Ti Mo for Shi Bai Wang???

As Guang Ling Lei heard this gossips, his face grew darker with each word came out of their mouth, but his smile never faltered.

As the guests saw Guang Long Lei walk up stairs following the two, they thought,

Ah, come to think of it, wasn't Guang Ling Lei always by Shi Bai Wang's side? Could it be Nalan Xi Wei stole his lover?!?

.
.
.

Shi Bai Wang and Nalan Xi Wei fought with their tongues for domain, as Shi Bai Wang teared off Nalan Shi Wei's dress, they weren't paying much attention to the outside as they were both drugged.

Just as Shi Bai Wang was about to take off his pants, he passed out. He fell into Nalan Xi Wei's bare chest, Nalan Xi Wei, who drugged herself, continued to suck on Shi Bai Wang's mouth.

The weight on top of her disappeared as heat crawled up to her brain, this really is a strong drug...

"Ah!" Nalan Xi Wei felt something already entered her, hands hungrily roamed around her body, playing with her breasts.

The man skillfully kissed her lips hungrily, he easily won the fight as Nalan Xi Wei was no apponent to this guy.

The night continued on til morning, Nalan Xi Wei woke up with someone else beside her...