Chapter 19

Nalan Xi Wei was sitting on the bed, covering her bruised body with the blanket. She just dumbfoundedly staring off to space, smelling fragrant scent from the kitchen.

It was already dark out, the system dared not to go online. She was very much hungry.

When Guang Ling Lei walked out of the kitchen holding a tray of food, Nalan Xi Wei immidiately glared at him.

They only met last night and only exchange pleasantries, how dare him f*ck her to death?!?

Guang Ling Lei only smiled, "don't worry, I will take responsibility"

Your sister!

Who told you to take responsibility?!? Won't she be good as f*cked to death when she become your wife?!?

"No need to take responsibility" Nalan Xi Wei's head throbbed as she tried to calm as possible. " I'll just sleep with another man to wash away-" your scent- however, she didn't get the chance to finish her sentence when she saw the familiar expression on his face...

He... Is he planning to make a move again?!? This is bad! She's afraid she will really be f*cked to death this time!

Nalan Xi Wei picked up the blanket, planning to jump out of the window, no matter how high the building is.

But when she stood up, her legs went limp. She was about to fall forward, in this scene, she was about to hit her head in the nightstand beside the bed.

However, Guang Ling Lei pulled her arm, spun around before they both fell on the bed.

Nalan Xi Wei sighed in her heart, thank goodness she was saved, or else she wouldn't even be able to meet king Yama and the system will directly vanish her soul.

Seeing he's about to make a move, this is the first time the Hei Oh Yin was almost scared to death. She raised her hands and pushed away his chest.

"Why can't we just talk? Aiya don't be rash" earlier, the man was fawning on her, now she was fawning over him.

What a great exchange.

Amused by her nervous disposition, he just stared quietly at her. His eyes was filled with mirth that Nalan Xi Wei doesn't even dared to look at.

Normally, even at the most dangerous situation, Hei Oh Yin would've been calmer than a water. However, this man in front of her is stirring back her emotions.

Xi Tong who logged on to see this scene and seem to read his host's thoughts, he jumped in annoyance.

[This is most likely the work of the bug, I've been too...(obidient for my own good) seemingly to make us {out of character} by interfering the world by itself]

Xi Tong most have been most likely have been refreshed when he turned himself off, by the time he was automatically turned on, he remembered suddenly being scared of Hei Oh Yin.

Hei Oh Yin's temper had gone bad to worse. Xi Tong remembered seeing each other for the first time, Hei Oh Yin immediately attacked him. If not for the timing of the Transmigration, who know what would've happened to his new body he had worked on for thousands of years.

Her emotions seemed to be showing more and more now than being cold and indifferent.

Knowing this, 'Nalan Xi Wei' calmed down. Returning to that cold and aloof face that seemed to be cold as a thousand year old block of ice.

Guang Ling Lei saw this and unknown light glinted past his eyes. He gently kissed The tip of her nose.

"I'll take responsibility" the charming blonde haired man seemed to have been switched... To someone she clearly know but can't remember.