chapter 5 [rewritten]

In a bed surrounded by red petals, scents of roses filled the room. A woman in a black lacy undergarments was found in bed, alone.

She is beautiful as a painting, if any man were present in the room, they would immediately roll in the bed with her.

the woman suddenly woke up from her 'sleep'. Her eyes turned sharp as she glared angrily at the ceiling, her previous dead fish eyes were now lit beautifully in anger.

She cursed the system inside her head as she received her first mission as a transmigrator.

The story was about a woman named Sue Ye Min, the protagonist. A famous singer and dancer. She had it all, fame, money, looks, and talent. she was called an angel. However, she wasn't satisfied and wanted to experience excitement, she escaped from her security's protection, which wasn't useful at all.

She went to the city with her so called disguise which is cap and a shade, but almost got raped by men that looks ugly... According to the story... and guess what? there she found and saved by a man name Xia Ti Mo.the heir of one of the most prominent company in Asia, he fell in love with Sue Ye Min.

There was always a secret meeting between those two ever since they met. They fought their challenges along the way together and lived happily ever after.

then what's wrong?

Nalan's company which also on par with Xia's.

Nalan Xi We, third young miss of the Nalan company.  Nalan Xi We was Xia Ti Mo's fiancee, in the story, She was about to lose her chastity right about now.

Nalan Xi We tried to seduce Xia Ti Mo, which he gladly obliged. after that, Xia Ti Mo left Nalan Xi We with a bulging stomach. She was kicked out of the family and lost her position in the company. her engagement was broken and her child died, bow...

Hei Oh Yin felt her eye twitch as she let the story of Nalan Xi We sunk in her memories. Which was completely idiotic. Stupid girl, giving yourself to the man you don't love?

Hei Oh Yin quickly got dressed and ran away. but not without burning a drug in candles. Nalan Xi We actually had plan B if Xia Ti Mo didn't want her. That was aphrodisiac. well, let Xia Ti Mo get excited with a certain lady...

That night went well, not.

On the way home, Sue Ye Min, that green tea bitch, was on the bar with a foreigner, a guy with blonde hair and green eyes.

the man was exceptionally handsome, the man looked so bored that it's as if he want to die on the spot. he turned to look at the window, meeting Hei Oh Yin's black eyes that was staring at "him".

He can't help but feel proud of himself, but at the same time, he mocked these lowly women.

However, at the closer look, she doesn't seem had interest in him, instead, she looked like she was looking at a trash!

Hei Oh Yin just shook her head and continue her way home.

Jason gaped at shocked! She looked like she was going through the market, looking for a vegetable, immediately finding out it was rotten. Without a second look, she left!

If Hei Oh Yin were to be able to read minds, she would be speechless on how oddly specific the story was...

Fortunately, she can't.