chapter 7(edited)

Hei Oh Yin was lazying around her apartment, after she received the call last night. it never called again.

[how are you gonna solve this now?] the system talk haughtily.

"you know, you talk just like someone i knew when i was alive i guess" Hei Oh Yin scrolled down her phone for some time now. She never got bored about the news on her phone was receiving.

it was about Nalan Xi We, the body she preoccupied now. was being a bit famous...

'the third generation of the Nalan Family, Nalan Xi We, has lost her chastity last night at hotel **** while being engaged to young master Xia of the Xia family' was all over the news.

again, favorite song of the old host's body was ringing. 'my baby' was the caller, it made her cringe a bit.

"hello?" she answered. casually... too casual for bad tempered Nalan Xi We who should be throwing temper out by now.

"have you seen the news?"a husky voice who got aphrodisiac and woke up with a room service last night... much worse... a male...

"oh hows your morning honey?" Hei Oh Yin smirked. "waking up in a five star hotel room with 'special service' how ya feelin'?" she mocked through her phone.

putting distance between her ear and phone, as the voice on the other side shout on top of his lungs.

"Nalan Xi We! you're all over the news now! hahah! How dare you do this to me?! Don't blame me for being impolite! you will pay for this!" other side ending the call, Hei Oh Yin was a bit disappointed.

" I was hoping for me to end the call.." she said disappointed.

[why the hell are you worrying about that?] Xi Tong rolled his imaginary eyes.

"can i borrow points?" Hei Oh Yin asked ignoring his question for the second time.

[You're such a bipolar i kinda regret choosing you...] the system couldn't help but stare at the emotionless yet murderous eyes of the killer in front of him. deciding to ignore his own words, he answered. [yes]

"good" Hei Oh Yin's smile was even more visible." send me..."

...

waiting for the last person to follow her on instagram, her smile never left her lips. the number once again raised up. as she pressed the 'post' on the screen. and Xi Tong couldnt help but shiver.

[this is level one? you gotta be kidding me...] Xi Tong told himself to never again to offend this female demoness... the first time they met...  if it wasnt for the loading finished that time...

what would happen to his newly required body? he again shivered feeling his neck.