Chapter 10

three days later~

'this dress, hate to ruin it with blood'

[yeah pff- of your own]..

seems like Xi Tong has already forgotten what this woman he's making fun of do.

indeed, this is truly the system's curse, not even her, can cure it... truly fascinating, if she learned how to make this poison, who knows what is the out come of the person she used this to.

Xi Tong finally felt the chills, he look onto his host's eyes, only to see it smiling like a demon who tortured a god. yes, this is the same look she gave out when ruining her fiancee at her first time here.

'we'll be late, its almost time for the party'

she rode her Koenigsegg CCXR that cost at least four point eight million she brought the other day for fun, she also brought line of expensive cars for nothing and still complained it wasn't enough.

[ting! defeating the third best company {completed!}] Xi Tong almost choke back his automatic voice.

the mission that was three days ago was negative two thousand was now instantly completed.

'if you were a normal system, you would've known, too bad for that body, you missed it when your system shuts down at twelve'

thats right, Hei Oh Yin didn't waste time in that three days. she bet all of Nalan Xi We's money on a horse track, with her observation skills, she grew her money ten times more. Nalan Xi We isnt poor to begin with, the with enough money, she was able to buy a fifty store building company.

with a little bit of renovation, they were able to use it successfully.

although they just had yet to start, with Hei Oh Yin's ingenius ideas, they were able to rank up t third, with many strong backings like...

Shi company, the no. 1 company in the whole Asia. although the president wasnt at the president wasn't on the presentation yesterday, the people he sent was astonished beyond words.

their president finally choose a woman! he isn't bent!

the people that came in the presentation of Hei Oh Yin wasn't done celebrating, when the presentation was over they finally at peace, ready to die any time.

that woman is more than capable handling their master!

finally at the place, Hei Oh Yin parked her car nearby. she was at the center of attention.

not long ago, she was held as a traitor of having an affair behind her fiancee, higher ups heard that she was invited to the party, planning to make fun of her.

but they seem to have no guts at all now.

Nalan Xi We is always so serious, even wearing what she wore in the company to a formal party.

now she just looks like an enchantress that took away the other flower's beauty.

her red dress complimenting her white skin, off shoulder that the hair covers, open side that show the world her beauty...

men don't seem to want to make fun of her anymore... in fear of losing that beauty.

women seem don't want to come near her anymore... in fear of being out shined by that beauty.