Chapter 16

This...

Nalan Bo can barely stand up, he fell face first on the floor, almost the whole guest panicked when the young Nalan fainted.

What... What was that?!? Questions floating through every one's mind.

But ones thing for sure, Nalan Xi Wei knew what happened, as she wasn't bothered by it one bit.

Some servants cut in to retrieve Nalan Bo to the hospital nearby, while the spectators still watching the fight of the two ladies.

"I didn't slap her" Nalan Xi Wei said.

"Lies!" Someone pointed accusingly at her, "if you didn't, what? Is she a lunatic to slap her self?!? Look at that deep red mark on her cheek! She wouldn't be that vicious to herself wouldn't she?!"

" That's right, she slapped herself, but since you're accusing me wrongly..." Nalan Xi Wei picked up Yang Bei Ben by the collar of her dress. " I should make it right!"

Pah! Pah! Pah!

Nalan Xi Wei viciously slapped Yang Bei Ben left and right, no one dared to stop her.

Aside from being the assistant of the Xia company, she's the daughter of the  Nalan Corp. Ah!

"Ah! Stop it!" Yang Bei Ben cried, if it weren't for the slaps Nalan Xi Wei giving her, she would've looked pitiful, but instead, she looked like a pigs head, hideous!

Pah! Pah! Pah!

"I did it! I slap my self! Wu... Wu... I was wrong!" Only then Nalan Xi Wei stopped and dropped Yang Bei Ben on the floor.

Guang Ling Lei came to Nalan Xi Wei's  side and took her hand, after pouring some disinfectant to her hands, he lovingly caress her hands with his as he smiled fawningly at her.

"You shouldn't have done that" Guang Ling Lei said looking sadly at her red Palm. "Now your hurt! You should've made my servants do it." He smiled.

...

Nalan Xi Wei:... What a good man!

Xi Tong: [...] Is this what they call sociopath?

Shi Bai Wang: ... I thought we were sworn brothers?

Investors and guests : (゜o゜;