Chapter 13

Shi Bai Wang didn't heed her words as he kept staring at her eyes... For too long. Hei Oh Yin narrowed her eyes.

[Host, don't anger him, how will you complete your mission?] Ask Xi Tong as he was afraid that his bad-tempered host of how might kill the no. 1 CEO in the Asia.

'anger him? No way, I'll kill him'

[Host! That's worst!]

Only been a few days since they started this story, yes the system had changed his attitude a little bit towards his host.

"Speechless now Mr. CEO? Why don't you talk your way out of this?" Hei Oh You challenged.

But she's sure to lose as she doesn't have any experience, this is the punishment of being alone from her past life.

The bug- I mean the blond handsome man from the back didn't like this at all so he stepped on between them smiling sheepishly.

"Alright, alright you two, that's enough. Miss Nalan, I am Guang Ling Lei, third master of Guang Family. Hope that you didn't take offence to what he said, he's not in the mood for today" Hei Oh Yin saw that Shi Bai Wang shot him a disapproving look while Guang Ling Lei didn't respond and kept smiling sheepishly.

Guang Ling Lei sure has guts. Though their family isn't in some kind of people who rise in industries.

He raised his family from working underground by himself, and they sure is famous for underground network, though it's rumoured, police had no evidence whatsoever enough to arrest them.

Hei Oh Yin clarified this by the help of Xi Tong.

"I'll give Third master Guang some face, and since today is Master Shi's celebration, you should entertain other guest." But she leaned a little near Guang Ling Lei "Never try to destroy someone's life with a lie, when yours could be destroyed by the truth"

His eyes widened a little seeing Nalan Xi We's devilish smile, as if a fairy came from hell, seductive.

He didn't care about her threat, after all, she was just a normal girl whose family used her to carry on the favour .

But why did he feel that this is the start of his down fall?

That was Nalan Xi We's threat. If she could place her yet-to-be opened corp. With short amount of time, how easy would it for her to reach the top, control the politicians and destroy his family?

It doesn't scared him at all, it excited him!

When Nalan Xi We left the scene by joining crowd, but it was still relatively easy to spot her. With her delicate feature but sharp eyes, none can compete.

______

When you ask him on the date

You can't just let him pay 😅

"You are my lovely dragon King"

-mangago.me