chapter 3 [rewritten]

The plan continued. Two boys walked towards Hei Oh Yin's side, and tried o grab her, but before they could touch her. it was stopped by Hei Oh Yin's hands. They were flipped in a single motion. 

the other kids decide to help, but the cell door suddenly opened. The man came in with a sinister look on his face saying. "kids, its time for you to eat... Follow me"

They followed the sinister man out. As kids followed, men outside saw Hei Oh Yin's good condition, they narrowed their eyes suspiciously.

They followed til they reach a certain plaza in the middle of the night.

Savory smelling meals were placed in at least 7-8 tables causing the hungry children to drool. Hei Oh Yimon the other hand, was completely unaffected. The children already rushed over and some were fighting for the food.

A man in black hoodie looked curiously at Hei Oh Yin. "aren't you gonna eat?" the man chuckled evily way.. obviously their intentions are not good.

"Unfortunately human meat doesn't suit my taste" She mumbled  as she walked back to her cell, the men guarding the doors was about to stop her but the man who asked her shook his head on his people.

Days continued like that, Children were dying from fights and the kidnappers will feed the living with the ones who died. Then it turned to weeks, months and years. After 2 years. The children weren't so naive anymore. They realized that the only way for them to eat is that if someone died.

The organization made the children insane while some were maniac and one... were completely fine.

Not at all changing, bathed or eaten in 2 years was the 10 years old Hei Oh Yin. First the organization was suspicious that she would secretly go out but they couldn't find evidence, due to this, Hei Oh Yin now has her exclusive cell.

The organization trained the children into a complete killing machine.  In the 2 years, they've been trained to assemble, disassemble and shoot.

Now they were told to "play".

With this game they partnered kids. The pair will sit at each end of the table, they need to assemble the gun and whoever finished first or faster will have to shoot the other kid. If not, the "referee" will shoot you.

Each round took a long time since the children were nervous, while Hei Oh Yin won in the flash, and killed her partner and the rest of the 4 bullets to other 4 kid"s forehead.

The spectators behind one-way mirror were indifferent as they watched this scene. Both Hei Oh Yin and her partner were the best at their batch. But the other still has no match for her.

.
.
.

For the 13 years straight. Hei Oh Yin was renowned as 'black lotus assassin' because of the scent of death she bought and her unparalleled beauty.

She killed a thousands of people with different statuses. Because of that, she had trillions of bounty in her head.

her hair is white as the clouds, face of an immortal, her eyes is white as a lotus flower, but her job is black as her organization.

"she finally let herself get killed"

"do you know why"

"i dont give a f*ck, as long as she's dead i can sleep at night peacefully"

She died... or rather-
She let herself be killed after she killed all the people in the organization. she was no longer needed in this place...

[operation: bring the rebirth system with me.]