chapter 6(edited)

Hei Oh Yin reached the old host's apartment, Nalan Xi We, she strip off her clothes once she's inside and prepared a nice hot bath.

"hey spicy chicken"

(Spicy chicken means trash)

[stop calling me spicy chicken! we systems are considered gods, we control life and death and-]

"Spiciest chicken, do you want a name?" Hei Oh Yin asked. Which made the sys-spicy chicken-stem roll his eyes.

[just call me 'Lord' or maybe master. Hehe]

"In what chances do you think i will call you that? besides, you're probably the weakest among the system"

[...0.0 possibility... Did you know sea otters sometimes kill for fun? And-] system desperately tried changing the subject.

Hei Oh Yin hit the nail on the head ... The spicy chicken system really is the weakest among his peers. His peers even already reincarnated to their normal life...

She laid in the tub comfortably as she thinks of her mission. "what's our mission?" Hei Oh Yin asked.

[-defeat the third best company

40,000 points

-live as long as you can(bonus)

5,000 points

-revenge for the old host's suffering

45,000 pints

extra missions is still unknown]

'spicy chicken, you want a name right?'

[call me 'Lord-]

'how about Xitong?' (系統 literally translated system english to chinese bc i am uncreative)

[seriously? system? you are the most uncreative person i know other than that person who wanted a field trip in a super market]

Hei Oh Yin was speechless... a field trip? what's that? a super market? is that where people buy green strange meat?

'Xitong is there a deadline?' Hei Oh Yin asked in her mind.

[This is your first world so this lifetime is the deadline. Its not easy to surpass 3rd best company.]

Hei Oh Yin just nod unconsciously while thinking, Nalan Xi We's phone rang the old host's favorite song. Hei Oh Yin looked at the clothes on the floor, the phone is inside the pocket. sh stood up from the tub and picked up the clothes.

rummaging at pockets, Hei Oh Yin finally found the phone, but the caller already took off the call. it was an unknown caller. Nalan Xi We had no other contact towards anybody except the CEO and her mother who had abandoned her and just took money from her.

Nalan Xi We is living out of the Nalan Manor, once her father died, the family members had greed at the position 'secretary' which is good as a right hand man's position. the CEO position was at her older sister. the old CEO- Nalan Xi We's father arranged this. but this older sister of hers was after her life just because of the engagement with Xia Ti Mo. he's all yours! she doesn't want him!

'this sucks... gotta start my own company...?'

[and how are you gonna do that?]

'its for me to know, for you to find out'