Mujhe Rula Diya - 1

Arnav POV

I dragged Khushi along with me. She was crying and pleading to know why the hell I married her in such a way. However, like always I did not give a damn about her emotions. Wondering why? Because this time she crossed all her limits by thinking that I will not know about her attempts to spoil my sisters life. How cruel is life huh...I thought I had fallen in love. Until this evening.

When I saw Khushi hugging my very own brother in law.

When she said the words of leaving my sister to that scumbag Shyam.

When she turned my heart into ashes.

As a fact all my love and feelings for Khushi vanished altogether. What was left...was just broken pieces of a lost forever.

I wanted revenge and justice in my own ASRish ways. So here we were walking to the family wearing garlands, Khushi was wearing the proofs of our nuptials too. It was pretty clear to everyone that we eloped. However none of the family noticed what was evident...

Damaged Hearts...

The only person who was frowning and scowling as if someone died was Shyam Manohar Jha. Good. Feel that pain you creep. I wont let you take Khushi from me. If I cannot get her love then no one will. Feel that betrayal. You too should live everyday like me. You too should live with this....EXCRUCIATING PAIN!!!
I swallowed the hurt and my jaw turned more rigid with rage.

Di and Nani were really hurt by this act of ours. If only I could tell them the reason for this sudden and abrupt step. The Guptas were also keenly showing their disappointment. If only they had an idea about their gold digger daughter who has eyes on a married man. Ughhh. Why Khushi? Why did I fall for you Damn it?

Khushi's mother slapped her all of a sudden. Khushi and I both were unprepared for this. As soon as Garima Auntie hit her she fell over my shoulder. I quickly held her as she was about to loose balance. I wanted to shout and scream. I disliked that Khushi was hurt. But then controlled my emotions and pretended that it did not bother me at all.

All because she could not remain loyal to me!!!

"Why Khushi why answer me?"

"Khushi Bitiya do you even realize what you have done?"

"We are asking something from you Khushi...why are you so quiet?"

I did not want to stand here anymore and face the family's interrogation so I tried to walk away when Khushi's loud scream alerted me that something was wrong. Very very wrong.

What the...

One second Khushi was normal and the very next second she was in extreme pain. A look of horror and fear passed her face. She screamed holding her throat. Nothing was making sense. But as soon as I got close to her everything changed making everyone gasp in astonishment.

Khushi's big black eyes were now completely hazel.

Dark circles were visible under her eyes.

Her skin turned more paler and resembled a brand new sheet of white.

"KHUSHI.."

I screamed not knowing what to do.

And then a second later she responded.

"CHOTTE.....mera bacha..."

I could hear a clear echo of Mamma voice in Khushi's tone.