The Brutal Murder of ASR- 1

Nancy POV

Pheww. After being forced to watch yet another episode of Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon finally I get the chance to retire to my room sweet room. Ughhh. Just because Cindy is a diehard fan of this pathetic show I too have to sit and tolerate that snobbish arrogant Raizada on a daily basis. Well only on weekdays. Thank god the weekends are mine. But seriously that broody Raizada is getting n my nerves now.

Damnnn....

And that too much of a naive Khushi Gupta...I am seriously speechless after todays episode. She is such a doormat and selfless chik I tell ya. A fool to exist in todays world...uhhh fine digital world. No really I want to  strangle the hell out of her for making such a huge sacrifice for her foster sister. Yeah Payal Gupta now Raizada has had a case of split personality all of sudden. She is so against Khushi.

With thoughts of punching and thrashing that ruthless ASR for even coming up with such a disgraceful contract marriage idea I simply collapsed on my bed. Breath in. Breath out. Focus. Breath in. Slowly and gradually my mind found solace in the darkness, unconciousness took over and I fell asleep. The last thought in my mind being....

What if I was given the chance to redo this scene as Khushi?

What if I could actually show mirror to this Pompous Singh Raizada?

Not realizing that Jesus was about to fullfill my wish soon enough.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I blinked my eyes furiously to get away from the blurriness. Did I not fell asleep a while ago? What is the time right now? My head was feeling really heavy as if I just woke up from a dark abyss or something. Trying to get rid of the sudden vertigo I got up from the bed only to find myself on the floor sitting in an awkward position against a hard wall...? A wall?!?!

This is not my bedroom!!

Whats happening??

Where am I???

Plants...poolside...goshhhhh its so cold here???

With chattering teeth and a shivering body I tried to comprehend my whereabouts. Where are my blue bedsheets, white pillow covers and sky blue blanket? Feeling a shiver on my bare midriff I looked down only to give a horrifying gasp. What the Frenchtoast?!?!! Why the hell am I wearing an Indian bridal dress???? Why am I clad in such heavy jewellery????? ME...Nancy...a total Tomboy, your jeans and tee girl. Whats happening dude??

Slowly...painstaking slowly understanding dawned on me. This scenario is a part of my memory. Is this not the setting of a particular scene from Ipkknd? The very scene where Cindy was crying buckets of tears. Abruptly I stood up and stared at the poolwater. In a daze I watched the reflection Khushi Kumari Gupta now Singh Raizada. My jaw dropped on the floor at the sight.

I was dressed up in a red and green lehenga. My sad face and red eyes a clear proof of the particular episode that I watched a while ago. Bow is this possible?? How can all of this....but then suddenly my previous thoughts flashed before me...

What if I was given the chance to redo this scene as Khushi?

What if I could actually show mirror to this Pompous Singh Raizada?

WOAHHHHHHHHH

AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!

I PINCHED MYSELF UNABLE TO BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING!! Ooooooouch. This is real. This is actually happening dude?!?!?! Wowwwwwww. Excellent. I jumped up and down in excitement. This is so cool. Come on Nancy time to give that Rude, Depressive and Arrogant Raizada a much needed...

WASHDOWN!!!

Now where is he??? He has to be here somewhere....aaaahah. Found him. With a stern face I turned around only to slide away the poolside door. The creek of the door was enough to startle a troubled Raizada who was sleeping awkwardly on his recliner. Hmmmm. He is sort of kinda hawwwt. Shut up Nancy! Do not appreaciate his hotness. This is the time for some constructive revenge.