Kidnapped - 1

Khushi Kumari Gupta tried her best to wiggle out of the comfortable chair but the ropes cuffed around her arms made it impossible for her to move. She was stuck.

Tied to a chair in a dark room she felt a tear roll down her eyes followed by another. All dressed up for the engagement party Khushi felt helpless. Will the engagement even happen now? How will her parents answer the questions of all the nosy guests? Will Mr. Raizada forgive her? Will yet again her family suffer because of her mistakes? Such unpleasant thoughts consumed her senses for a while.

Sniffling aloud the girl tried to decipher her location. The room was slightly dark to analyze much. But the moonlight coming from the window made her aware that this is someones bedroom. A four poster bed, a rocking chair and a table in the middle of the room. Thats it. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Unable to find any clue Khushi tried to recall how she came here in the first place. As far as remembered after her Amma came to check on her she was applying a little makeup on herself. She had smudged the eyeliner as usual and was heading to the washroom when something harf hit her head. And then everything went dark. The next time when she opened her eyes she was sitting on a computer chair with her hands tied to it in this very room. The stinging pain at the back of her head did not help either.

Khushi came out of her stupor when she heard the creak of the door. All alert with wide eyes she saw a black figure moving in her direction holding something in one hand. Scared and alone Khushi shouted at the person.

KAUN HAI WAHAN? KAUN HAI? HUMEIN AISE KIDNAP KARNE KA KYA MATLAB HAI?
(WHO ARE YOU?SHOW YOURSELF? WHY AM I KIDNAPPED LIKE THIS?)

In response the intruder simply walked two steps and then pressed a switch on the wall near the door. The room instantly lit up making Khushi blink her eyes in response. Adjusting to the now brightened room she gasped outloud comprehending who had done all of this.

AMANNNNNNJIII?!?!?

Look Khushi I....

ISS SAB KA KYA MATLAB HAI??
(WHATS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS??)

Khushi mujhe nai pta ki iss sab ka kya reason hai...but I really hope ki ye sab ek misunderstanding ho. I mean it. Here have some water and food. Oh sorry for the ropes par you know na how Arnav is.
(Khushi I really dont know the reason behind all this.. but I do hope that this is just a misunderstanding).

Khushi did not respond to that. Aman kept the tray on the table near her chair and then untied her hands. The minute Khushi felt the rope loosen she dashed towards the door. She heard Aman shout her name in impatience but Khushi was done with this madness. Without any further delay she entered the now familiar living room where sat none other Arnavji throwing a cold smirk towards her.

YE KYA HAI ARNAVJI?? AAP KAB AAYE MUMBAI SE?? HUMARE MESSAGES KA JAWAAB KYUN NAI DIA? AUR AB AISE HUMEIN GHAR SE KIDNAP KARLIA AAPNE!!!!!
(WHATS ALL THUS ARNAVJI?? WHEN DID YOU RETURN FROM MUMBAI?? AND WHY DID YOU NOT REPLY TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES? AND NOW HERE I AM KIDNAPPED BY YOU IN THIS MANNER!!!)

There was no change in the harsh looks of Arnav Malik though.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mujhe khamoshi pasand hai. Yaad hai ya woh bhi bhool gayi KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA soon to be AKAASH RAIZADA.
(I prefer silence. Do you recall that or have you forgotten that as well KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA soon to be AKAASH RAIZADA).

Silence took over the living room.

Bewildered by the accusation behind the words of Arnav Malik the woman gaped at the man. The two never said it in words but their relationship was blooming into something deeper than friendship. And now the man who once made her heart thunder with his intensity was adamant on ruining everything for her. For them.