The Storm called KKG

Exasperated by the sudden turn of events an extremely mad Khushi Kumari Gupta headed straight to the Raizada Mansion. Her Mission Impossible would now become Possible. Wanna know why? Well here goes nothing...

Enough is enough thought the ever chirpy and bubbly Khushi.When Buaji first presented the proposal of their PG Shyam Manohar Jha Khushi had royally ignored the entire conversation thinking that her Bua is probably playing a prank on her. Who wont? The man is double her age to say the least. So anyone in her position would have done the same. Smiled at the joke. Right?

However a few days back the prank did not seem like a prank anymore. It turned into something serious with her mother and Buaji pressurizing her to accept the alliance. They were not able to understand her denial and questioned her maturity. She felt like usuing the ASRs famous exclaimation. What The...

Yeah. They were fools to not grasp the fact that 'Maturity is all about sensitivity, manners and how you react' without having anything to do with age. And keeping aside the definition of maturity Khushis weird family had no clue about how a certain Arnav Singh Raizada had begun to reside in their little daughters heart.

Giving a Big NO to her mother and Buaji the Khushi Kumari Gupta advanced to the home of her Laad Governor who was still behaving like a child. By ignoring and giving her stupid challenges he assumed to have forgotten what transpired between them on Diwali night. Seriously? Is the guy nuts.

But Khushi had had enough. Today was the day of making a final decision. She no longer wished to be a pendulum for Mr. Raizada. This game of oscillation had to end now. Either he feels something for her or he does not. Arnav Singh Raizada had to decide once and for all.

Taking a ride from Happyji the furious woman reached Shantivan within a few minutes. Surprisingly Khushi did not greet HP ji unlike her usual routine. She passed Laxmi by the stairs who gaped at her in a trance unable to grasp the ignorance of the bubbly human who never forgets to cuddle her. And Mami who was about to shout at her Phati Saree took a step away seeing the Kaali avatar of an outraged Khushi Gupta.

###

BAAAAM!

The door of Arnav Singh Raizadas room opened with such force that it startled even the ever alert man. This made him curse aloud the person who made him drop his phone.

Unfortunately nothing prepared Arnav for the vision that stood before him. Dressed in her red Chikankari salwar suit Gupta crossed the threshold with heavy and distinct footsteps making her anklets jiggle louder than ever. For a minute Arnav could not take away his eyes from the angry goddess. He throat tightened with familiar emotions.

Khushi marched towards him with her long black mane open, blazing eyes and a frown marring her face. In his mind he muttered deja vu, recalling the guest house incident where a livid Khushi had lashed out on him.

At that time they were at loggerheads, ready to even kill each other. But things were a little different now. So what was the reason for this madness? Thought a clueless ASR. Breathless he waited for her to clarify. Before Arnav could open his mouth in protest two hands grabbed his collar in an ironclad hold. As expected with a raised eyebrow he expressed his defiance. Raizadas only verbal response being his trademark phrase.

What the....

Blinking his eyes like a cartoon character Arnav Singh Raizada stood still. Am I imagining or is this really true? Is Khushi Kumari Gupta manhandling me for a change?? Woaahhhh. Or should I term it as woman-handling? The man mused.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Chup. Bilkul chup. Bahut hogaya aapka what the what the. Chahte kya hain aap humse? Apni zindagi se? Jawaab dijiye humein abhi..
(Shhhhhhhhh. Shut up. Just shut up. Enough is enough. I dont want to here this patent 'what the' of yours again. What do you want from me? From your life? Answer me right now...)