The War of Posters!

As he walked through the doorstep Arnav Singh Raizada felt too astonished as he stared at the changes in his bedroom. At first a cheap and noisy windchyme startled him. And then to his horror a pink bedsheet covering one side of his bed boggled him. Slowly he saw how ridiculous his own bedroom looked at the moment.

Frames of goddess bordered by fairylights? Seriously?? Ughhhh. All of this screams Khushi Kumari Gupta. Damnnn it. He will very soon join the largest mental institution of New Delhi. Courtesy of his wife Khushi.
Before he could call her out for the grave errors that she made tonight a baffling sight greeted him. His worst enemy a nameless man stood proudly showing of his athletic physique as if taunting him in a silent 'you know it' gesture. A huge poster of a barechested man stared back at him. WHAT THE HELL!!!

 WHAT THE HELL!!!

WHO IS THIS MAN??

WHAT IS HIS POSTER DOING HERE??

NO NO NO!

ABSOLUTELY NO!

But the poster seemed to have come out from one side making it difficult for ASR to see his face. Enraged by the inappropriateness of the poster he threw his laptop on the recliner and tried to pull down the blatant exhibitionism displayed by the muscled man. Enough is enough. This all has to end. One and for all.

HEY DEVI MAIYYA! YE AAP KYA KAR RAHEIN HAIN?
(OH LORD! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?)

Khushi loud scream made him halt. Fisting his palm ASR turned around to face his wife with a sneer who gave the poster behind him a huge smile. What the...??She never passed him such a smile??
So much warmth for that stupid half naked man?!?!

Shut up Khushi. Kya kara hain tumne room ko? And WHOSE POSTER IS THIS. PULL THIS OUT. Right now.
(What have you done to the room?)

With a red nose and chin held high Khushi his stubborn wife did not agree to his demands as usual. He sighed at the defiance she showed him. As if what he said was totally meaningless. Damnnn it. What pleasure she seeks by disagreeing with me every single time?!?

KYUN? YE HUMARE MANPASAND KALAKAAR HAIN. SALMAN KHANJI. Aur ye KAHIN NAI JAYENGE. Hummphh. Bade aaye Laad governer.
(WHY? HE IS MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY. SALMAN KHANJI. Also he is NOT GOING ANYWHERE. As if I would obey you Laad governer).

Not bothered by her husbands warning Khushi pushed him aside and then went ahead to stick the poster to the wall properly. And Arnav Singh Raizadas hawk eyes noticed how her palms rubbed along the shirtless mans shoulders, biceps, triceps, abs and what not. Clenching his teeth ASR almost growled as the Hulk Singh Raizada within him rised further and further. His blood boiled as his own wife caressed that Salman Khan whatever.

Arnav tried to control himself but as soon as Khushis finger touched the smiling lips of that Salman Khan, Hulk Singh Raizada shapeshifted turning all green leaving no trace of Arnav within him. That gesture made him feel like someone just pushed molten lava over his throat.