Kidnapped - 2

Wiping away her tears Khushi closed the doors of her heart to the man who now was only Arnav Malik to her. She felt so foolish to fall for this beast, Khushi chuckled aloud at herself mockingly. Hearing her Arnavs friends walked inside the house wanting to know the reason why Khushi had betrayed them all especially their bud Arnav. But not all of them found her guilty.

YOU DONT DESERVE ANY EXPLAINATIONS MR MALIK!!! And I am eagerly waiting to see your remorse because believe me it will happen soon..

Khushi wanted to make him realize what big mistake he was making by throwing such meaningless accusations at her. However Arnavs ego had taken over him. The caring and gentle man within him had altogether disappeared.

DIKHAWA...DHONG...SAB JHOOT. YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN YOUR ACT KHUSHI GUPTA. Ye drama band kro aur batao ki tumhare plan kya hai? Engagement and then what?? Kya laga tumhe ki main Mumbai se lautke aaunga hi nai?
(Stop this nonsense and tell me whats your plan? Engagement and then what?? What were you thinking..that I wont ever return from Mumbai?)

Saying so Arnav prowled towards Khushi slowly pulling out his gun from  behind him. For a moment even Khushi was stunned by the visual in her front of her. But the girl continued to stare in his chocolate orbs without any fear  His actions alerted Aman, Rahul, Arjun and Karan.Knowing that Arnav could do anything in his anger they tried to stop him. The four did not want any mishap to happen hence they first tried to warn him verbally. Being catious was important.

STOP ARNAV...

BHAI SUN....
(LISTEN BRO...)

ARNAV DONT...

WAIT...

But Arnav did not hear their warnings and within seconds he pulled Khushi up from the sofa only to grab her hands forcefully making her hold the gun nozzle aiming it at his own chest.

WHY DAMN IT?? WHY??? KILL ME NOW. KILL ME.

The scenario frightened Khushi Kumari Gupta. Hating Arnavji was one thing but killing him. NO. She can never ever do that. No matter how cruel this man gets. Mumbling her Devi Maiyyas name Khushi threw the hateful object on the floor making everyone sigh in relief sans Arnav. His blood shot eyes stared back at her with a new level of madness. Loosing his temper he held her shoulders roughly making Khushi gasp. Her wide eyes locked with his accusing ones.

Oh right nahi ho rha hai? Kyun? KHUSHI GUPTA BAS DILLO KO TODTI HAI..Jaan nai leti???!!
(Oh right you are unable to do it? Why? KHUSHI GUPTA CAN ONLY BREAK HEARTS..She cannot take lives???!!)

Seeing his extreme and nefarious side Khushis anger erupted like boiling lava. Enough is enough. In not so many words Arnav Malik had accused her of being a gold digger, materialistic and coldhearted woman. And now, now he needs to know that he himself is the one who is responsible for this entire fiasco. In the meanwhile Amanji tried to take her side but she knew too well that Arnav was gone too far to comprehend anything.

Arnav please. Stop this man. Lets discuss this maturely. I am sure...

OH STOP IT AMAN. You need to be really sharp to judge a woman like Khushi Gupta. Even I fell for her trap, mind you.

Before Aman could deny Arnavs claims Khushi interjected him lividly.

GALTI HUMARI HAI JO HUMNE AAPKO APNA SAMJHA. You are also like this society who loves to accuse innocent people in the name of norms and code of conduct. HUMARI BAAT SUNE BINA HUMEIN ISS TARAH KIDNAP KARNA AUR PHIR ISS TARAH HUMARE JAZZBATON KA MAZAAK UDANA yeh hai aapka sach. Dhoke mein hum the.
(ITS MY FAULT THAT I THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY OWN. You are also like this society who loves to accuse innocent people in the name of norms and code of conduct. WITHOUT HEARING ME OUT, YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND NOW YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS WITH NO REGARDS, this is your reality. You are everything but loyal.)