chapter 1

It has been 6 months since Lena moved Luther corp to National City. Since then she has changed her name to L Corp but the thing is that no one has seen her or heard of her so All the media has been trying to take pictures of her but no one has been successful and The DEO has tried to get the information with little success too.

"Lena" yells Sam walking inside Lena's Lab making Lena hit her head on the table she was under.    "Ow," said Lena robbing her head.  Sam look at Lena with an angry look and said "sorry Lena."    "Is Ok, what is wrong?" said Lena throwing a hammer at the table that she picks up from the floor. "This is getting out of hand we just had to kick Clark Kent and Louis Lane out of here But gest what I found out," said Sam with a frown.    "What did you find out Sam," said, Lena.    "That there is a rumor that you are not showing your face because you are making a plan on how to kill Supergirl," said Sam with a frown.

"WHAT ARE THIS PEOPLE OUT OF THE MIND" yell Lena in shock.    "Come down take a deep breath, Lena," said Sam.   "You know I was about to call Miss Grant so she can interview me so Go tell Jess to call her for me and Sam you are going to be there with me," said Lena with a smile.

                   At Cat corp

Kara was answering the phone for Miss Grant for she had fired her new assistant when Clark and Louis got off of the elevator. "Clark" yells Kara running to hug him and Louis.    "What are 2 doing here," said Kara with a smile.    "We came to investigate the new Luther but we got kicked out of L Corp," said Louis in a frustrated voice.     Just then Kara's phone rang and said "Hello, Cat corp-media Kara speaking." "Hello, this is Jess I am from L corp I would like to speak to Miss Cat Grant if is she available."

"Hold on a minute, please," said Kara. Kara right away call Ms. Grant's office and said "Ms. Grant, there is a Jess on the phone she said that she is Ms. Luther's assistant and wants to talk to you."      "Put her throw, Kary," said Cat.   The floor wants quiet when they heard that L Corp call their boss.  "Why would Luther call their boss," thought everyone?

Kara and Clark use their Supper hearing to know what was going on.

"Hello, Cat Grant speaking," said Cat.   "Hello, Miss Grant, I am Jess Miss Luther's assistant she asks me to call you because she wants you to interview her," said Jess.    "Yes, I would love to interview her when is she available for the interview," said Cat with a smile.    "She is free tomorrow around 10 in the morning is that ok with you," said, Jess.   "Yes, that is perfect," said Cat with a smile.   "That's good then  Ms. Luther asks that you bring your assistant she will provide the photographer is that ok with you," said Jess.     "Yes, that is fine with me," said Cat with a smile.   "Thank you, Miss Grant," said Jess.

After hanging up Cat yelled for Kara. Kary "you will come with me to interview Lena Luther tomorrow at 10 in the morning," said Cat.    "What she is not going" yell, Clark in anger.   "Excuse me Mr, Kent you will not tell me how to manage my employees," said Cat with a glare at Clark.    "Then Kara quits" yells Clark as he pulls Kara by her wrist to the elevator but Kara pulls her hand away and moves away from him and says in anger "I am not quitting I love my job now You need to leave you are no longer welcome here any longer."  "Kara came on but Kara" did not let Clark finch she turns to Louis and said, "take your fiance out of here or I will have security escort him out."    With that Louis push a shocked Clark into the elevator.   "Sorry about that Miss Grant," said, Kara.   "Is ok Kary why don't you take your lunch now so you can cool off?" said Cat seeing that Kara was still angry.   "I think I will Miss Grant thank you," said Kara and walk out of Cat Corp.

walking out of Cat corp Kara right away flew to the DEO where she saw Clark talking to Alex.    "What do you think you are doing here Kal-El," says Kara in anger. For the first time, Clark was truly scared of Kara for he has never seen her like this. "Look Kara come down" again Kara did not let Clark finish talking.    "SHOT UP You don't get to come into my life and order me around you don't have the right to" yell Kara in anger.     "I DO HAVE THE RIGHT WE ARE FAMILY" yell, Clark in anger. "Family, what is family to you Kal-El  Is it finding a family member, not taking care of them, Never visiting or calling for noting," said Kara sarcastically as she glared at Clark?     "We may have the same blood but we are not family you made sure of that when you abandon me when I need it you the most you could have been there for me then I would have listened at least so no we are not family for I am not a child anymore that wanted your acceptance" with that Kara flew away.

      Hours later there was a knock on Kara's apartment door. "Come on Kara I know that you are there" yelled Alex. When the door did not open she yell "I have pop stickers."   With that Kara opens the door and said "Are you here to yell at me for what I said to Kal-El."    "No, I  am here to say congratulations it was a conversation that was overdue also, I want to tell you to be careful with the interview with Luther," said, Alex with a smile.    "I know and  I will Alex you don't have to worry," said Kara with a smile.    "I will always worry about you Kara," said, Alex as she put her arm on Kara's shoulder and smile.

       The next in L Corp

When Kara's eye's landed on Lena the first thing that came out of her was "beautiful" in a whisper that only Cat and Sam hears for Sam was introducing herself to them for Lena was on the phone and hearing It made both Sam and Cat smirk. When Lena got off the Phone she looks at them and smiled.    "Truly gorgeous," said Kara without thinking. That got bigger smirks from Sam and Cat.   "Hi, I am Lena Luther," said Lena introducing herself to Cat. "Hi, Ms. Luther I am Cat Grant and this is my protege Kara Danvers," said Cat.  "When Lena looked at Kara her smile got wider and their hands Shake lasted longer than normal Sam had to cough to get them back on track.   "Why don't we do the interview," said Sam with a smirk.   "Right interview," said Lena with a blush.

         Interview Questions

1: why has no one ever heard of you, Miss Luther?

"It's because I am the product of an affair. I never knew my father I found out when I was 10 years old who he was" said, Lena.

"So you were 10 when you met him," said Cat.

"No, he wanted to meet me but I did not want to," said Lena. 

"Why did you not want to meet them," said Cat.

"I was happy to have my mom and aunt around I didn't need him also, can you use my real last name, for is O'Connor I may be a Luther by blood but I am an O'Connor," said Lena.

2: why have you not shown yourself to anybody?

"I have been busy with a project I have been working on personally with my scientist here let me show you," said Lena turning the tv on.

On the TV they saw a room with a solar panel that was filling with smoke as the look It didn't take long for the room air to clean when that happened Lena turn the tv off.

"Oh my god, you got it to work," said Sam jumping up and down with happiness.

"What just happened," said Cat with wide eyes.

"The solar panels that you saw clean the air," said Sam with a big smile.

"Do you know what you just did these will help clear air pollution" said Kara with wide eyes and without thinking said, "you truly are amazing?"

Lena blushed then look down and said "thank you."  

"Ok, next question," said Cat smirking as she looks down in her notebook.

"What do you think about the alien Amnesty that the president pass?"

"I don't like it," Lena said with a frown.