chapter 30

What do you mean said Faith? The reason that I was angry in the first was that Evenly awoke them that could only mean that Reginal absorbed the other three powers if she did that means that the other 3 are died said, Lena with a sad look. I thought we have more time to plan said Sam in anger. I guess we don't anymore say Lena getting up from her seat. Where you going said Ivan getting up. I need to make a call and get us to help said, Lena. Who are you going to call said, Jane? Zee said Lena walking out of the room. Oh hell no said Sam running towards her sister. What just happened said, Alex and Kara.

What just happened is that Lena is called Zatanna said Faith with an angry growl. Who is Zatanna said, Lucy? She is a pain in the ass but she is a very powerful magician said Faith. Why don't you all like her said, Alex? Because she has been trying to get into my sister's pants said Sam with an angry growl well she enters the room. What yell Kara in anger. Don't worry she never had a chance with her said Faith. Yeah but way her said, Kara. Because next to her father she is one of the most powerful magicians of all time said, Ivan.

Who is her father said, Lucy? His name is "John" Zatara. Why not call him said, Kara. Noooo yell at everyone in Lena's family. Alex, Lucy, and Kara jump when all of them started to yell. You didn't right say Sam with a scared look. No, I did not laugh out Lena. What is wrong with him said, Louis. John is way worse than Zee when he flirts with women said, Jane. Just like his daughter said, Eliza. Noo yells Sam. Zatanna only has her eye set on Lena but her dad has on every woman with a pause said Faith in disgust. Oh said, Alex.

Yeah to him it does not matter if they are in a relationship he will go after anyone said Jane in anger. You are still mad because he always heading on Maura said Lena with a smirk. Damn, right I am she my wife growl out Jane in anger. Maura, Emma, and Regina came in at that moment. wow what with the atmosphere here said, Emma. Lena calls Zee for help said Ivan glaring at Lena. Oh hell no Why in the hell would you do that said Emma.

We need all the help we can get Emma also I could use her help in controlling my powers said, Lena. With these everyone in the room softened. Sam is the one that gives up and sighs and said do you think she can help you. Yes, Sam, I do anyways she already knows that I am helplessly in love with Kara said, Lena. Think the God's said Sam raising her hands. Faith and the resting sigh in relief. Ok, what just happened said Alex in confusion. We told you the Zee is different from her dad is because she is an honorable woman when Lena told her that she is in love with Kara then she will not interfere in Lena's choice. I am still keeping I eye on her said Kara picking up Lena and pudding her in her lap and hugging her.

How are we going to stop Regional said Superman changing the talk? When Zee gets hear we are all are going to my ship and train in our training room said, Lena. Do you think that Weiss said Ivan with a concerned look? What with the concern looks said Alex. Alex with great respect you, Kara, and Lucy are great Warriors but we have been trained since we have been kids by Warriors that are the best of the Galaxy. So you are saying that all of you have been holding back on your fights said, Lucy. Yes, we have said Faith. How much said Alex. Almost all are fights we have been using about 20 to 25 percent of our knowledge said, Ivan. What yells all of them in shock.

You all know that from all the Lanterns we all are the best Fighters right said, Ivan. That what your friend's told us but what has to do with it said, Lucy. Everything said Lena standing up and saying let's go to the training room and show them how we truly fight. Sam you and Ivan will show them how we train using our weapons Faith and I will be doing hand-to-hand combat. Jane, you will be surprising us by attacking us when we are fighting.

Lena, Sam, Ivan, Faith, and Jane were all dress in their training clothes Lena went to the center of the room. Ok, we are about to start we will like for all of you to not interfere when we start. We will yell at Alex and the rest. Let start said Lena putting her hand up in a fist. Faith is the one how started the fight by throwing a kick but Lena anticipated the move and move out of the way. As Lena move out of the way she did a low round kick and drop Faith to the floor.

As Lena was about to attack Faith jump up fast and hit Lena in the stomach. Lena uses these to her advantage for she grabs Faith's leg and twisted and threw her across the room. The others were in shock for the both of them were moving too fast. Just as 20 minutes hit Lena and Faith stop so let's speed it up said Faith with a smirk. Let's do it said Lena with an equal smirk.

What said Alex with wide eyes. Alex that was just warm up to them said, Sam. They were going fast if I didn't know Lena was human I would say she was an alien said Alex in shock. Alex, you have to understand Lena and I grow up on a planet that had a stronger atmosphere than on earth that made us a lot faster than any human here on earth. It had to be dangerous there at first didn't it said, Lucy. No, it wasn't for Alicia and her people who gave us a device to get used to the gravity in their planet so little by little we turn it down until we never needed it.

They all turn when they saw Lena hit the floor hard but Lena did a handstand got Faith with her legs and flipped her to the floor. Do you give up said Lena to Faith as she was sitting on Faith's neck? Yes said Faith trying to breathe. Good said Lena standing up and helping up Faith. I will beat you one day Lee said Faith. You can try said Lena padding Faith back.

Are you ready Sam and Ivan said Lena in a commanding voice? We are both said as they move forward.