chapter 22

WHAT everyone yells in shock. Quite said, Lena. When did these happen said Sam with a concerned voice? Yesterday said, Eliza. Mom, your new said Alex. Yes, I knew for I help Lena along with Alura, Astra, and Sarah find out what they were up to for Lena suspected that yesterday, was a distraction said, Eliza. How did he escape said Superman with anger? Lillian and Max Lord team up said Eve walking in the room. What are we going to do said, Louis?  Faith Diana, Bat, and you get anything out of those men you took said, Lena.

No, they did not talk said, Diana with a frustrating look. I will talk to them later said, Lena. Then what yell Superman walking close to Lena with anger. Kara, Astra, and Alura got in front of him. I will advise you to stop what you are about to do said Astra with an angry look. Why do all of you defender her so much when her whole family is all murders yell Kal-El.

Everyone turns when they saw a blue light when they turn they saw Lena in her  Lantern suit looking at Kal-El with pure anger. Kara and the rest move out of the way. I am so tired of you and your judgmental attitude. What is going to take for you to understand that they are not my family yell Lena in Kal-El's face? Superman just looks at Lena with a smirk and was about to hit her when Lena stops his attack by throwing a forcefield around him. Superman was throwing punches at it but the forcefield would not break. I see you notice that your strength is useless said, Lena with a smirk.

I have been fighting enemies stronger than you Kal-El since I was 15 years old so think how easy it was for me now to put you in this forcefield but if a wanted to truly hurt you would be a lot worse said Lena with anger looking at Superman's eyes. For the first time, Superman truly knows true fear. Superman looks around to see if anyone will help him but all he sees is anger looks but not at Lena there were on him.

Lena looks straight at Kal-El eyes and says you will stop going against me or I will truly show you what I do to my enemy. That's what truly frightened him for he knew that she could kill him if she truly wanted to. When she finished talking Lena drop the forcefield and walk out of the room. Why didn't any of you help yell Kal-El with anger? Because you are a fool that woman saved your miserable life and you treat her like these said Louis with such anger and disappointment that she walks out of the room. What is she talking about said Superman with Confucian? She talking about that you were dying yesterday before our own eyes and there was nothing we could have done said Kara with anger.

But guess what Lena created a serum that would cure me yell Kara in his face But she save your miserable life because she knew that it would hurt me, my aunt, and my mom. With one more look at him, Kara walks away from him. The others left the room without looking at him the only ones left were Alura, Astra, and Sarah. So you think of me as a murderer said Sarah in anger. What why would I said Kal-El in confusion. Because she is my daughter you fool yell Sarah in anger. I am sorry said Kal-El for the first time he felt ashamed. Why do you hate my daughter so much that you will try to kill her said Sarah with sadness?

I would like to know that too said a voice from the doorway. Mom said Kal-El in shock. Martha looked at her son with anger. What are you doing here said Kal-El? I call her yesterday and told her what you have been doing to Lena said Louis looking at him in anger. Why are you going after a woman that has done nothing but help you when you need it said Martha looking at him with disappointment. I don't know said Kal-El looking at the ground.

You do know yell, Martha in anger. I am scared of her yell Kal-El in frustration. Scared of what because what I have herded about that girl she sounds like an amazing young woman said, Martha, glaring at her son. She could be dangerous yell Kal-El in anger. We have been telling you that she is not for Lena is a hero Kal-El says Alura in anger.

How do you know said Kal-El? because I have known that child since she was 16 years old said Alura glaring at Kal-El. What how can you know her said Kal-El with Confucian. They all told Lena's story of how she saves the life of aliens and gave them hope. All throw the story Kal-El became more and more shame of himself for his actions. What have I done said Kal-El with tears?

She will forgive you said Sarah with a sad smile. How can she forgive me when I have done her wrong said, Superman in tears. Because that is how she is said Astra with a sad smile. I don't understand said, Superman in confusion. Lena is that can of person that is forgiven if you show her that you mean it said Alura in a come voice. But if you keep repeating the same things she will let that person go out of her life said, Astra. True Lena will give the person chances but there are limits that she will give said Alura.

Kara and Alex walk back to the room both of them look at him like they wanted to kill him for what he has done. Where is Lena said Sarah with a concerned voice? We can't find her said Kara with tears. Sam and the others are looking for her said Alex with a growl as she looks at Superman but answered Sarah's question.

Just then Eve comes running to the group. We have a problem yell Eve with a worried look. What is wrong said, Astra. Lillian and her group have kidnap Lena said Eve with a worried look. That not a problem said Alex Lena has her Lantern ring. That what has me more worried said Eve showing them Lena's Lantern ring. Noooo yells Sarah seeing her daughter ring. Kara started to have tears in her eyes but she held them in. Call everyone in now tell them that Lena is in trouble said Kara getting the ring from Eve.

It didn't take long for everyone to meet in the room with worried looks. What is going on with my sister said Sam looking around the room. Sarah that was in Astra's arms got up and told them. No, this can't be happing again yell Sam in tears. Faith got up from her set and transform into a Blue Lantern.

There in the middle of the room Faith rase up her ring hand where a blue light beam went throw the ceiling up to the sky. What is she doing said Alex in awe?

SHE IS CALLING THE REST OF THE LANTERN said, Sam with a smirk.