chapter 20

Metropolis 

Superman was down everyone was fussing over him when Faith told them to be quiet then she pushed her communicator Eve teleport, Superman, to the Clinic and tell Lena we need help. It didn't take long for Alura and Astra to meet them. Where is Lena at said Faith? She and Sarah are doing something else said Alura.

You two can't come in they have Kryptonite said, Diana. Don't worry Lena gave us these said Astra showed them the device on their wrist it will help us to protect ourselves from any can of Kryptonite said Astra with a smile. They all came across meta-humans waiting for them. Oh look they are giving us the Royal Treatment said Faith with a smirk at Astra. All Astra did was smile at her and shot her frozen air breath on the guns. Then Faith shot them with her guns at the meta-humans. With that, all chaos came around them.

Diana was about to get hit from behind when Faith pushed her out of the way and got hit in the process. Faith hisses from the pain but got up right away. Diana looks at her with gratitude. Think you for saving me said Diana to Faith when they were close to the basement. No problem said Faith shooting one of the enemies. Astra gives Alura a nod that it was clear to come close. Is it me this is too easy said Alura looks at her sister with a worried look. Mam came to Lena's voice from Astra's communicator. What wrong Lee said, Astra. It a trap don't go in the basement until I get there. Ok, we will wait said Alura. Faith and Diana along with Bat heard her and were worry about what was going on.

Lena was so concerned that she didn't notice that she broke the sound barrier. When she landed she ran into the buildings to Astra. What is going on Lee said Alura. If all of you had gotten into the basement the bombs would have exploded said Lena. They are sensors that would go on if anyone of you goes in there if they feel they can turn them on remotely said Lena taping on her tablet. Got it said Lena with a smile Faith you and Diana go get them the rest of us will deal with the bombs said, Lena.

How are you going to disarm them if they could see use said Alura. Eve is taking care of it said, Lena. When Eve come throw Lena's communicator and told her that they could walk in now.

Back at National City

Kara and Alex were on their way to enter Lena's office when Sarah enters throw the office window of the Lobby   Stop them from entering completely inside. What are you doing Sarah said, Ivan? Stopping you from killing Jeremiah said, Sarah. What yell Kara in fear. They set up explosions that as soon as all of you enter the office they will explode said, Sarah.

What are you going to do said, Alex? Lena gave me these she said that Ivan will know what to do said Sarah give Ivan a long-flight iron device. I didn't know she finish it it said Ivan going to the door and pushing a button that made the device grows in length to stick to the frame of the door. Did she give you earplugs said, Ivan? Yes, here they are said Sarah given them to everyone.

Ivan got the remote from the device and said when a push this button there will be the largest Shockwave that will explode the door and everyone in there will have fainted we are still not sure it will work for meta-humans they will probably be annoyed but their weapons will not work including the explosions and that said, Ivan. When she pushes the button the door exploded into pieces when they ran in there the meta-human try to shoot them but their guns didn't work.

Alex was so focused on her dad that she didn't notice that a meta-human was going to attack her from behind. Sam saw these so she jumps at the meta-human back and knocks him out. Alex saw these and think her then she knees in front of her father and started to check if he is ok. Alex stop doesn't move him said Sarah that came close to her. I thought that every electronic won't work said, Alex with a worried look.

It doesn't work but it can still explode if we take it off said, Sarah. Sam makes sure that no one bothers us said, Sarah. On it mom said Sam arming herself and take shooting her animes. What do we do to get the vest off of him said Alex with tears? All Sarah did was take a plastic roll and put it in the bomb panel when she did that Alex saw that she was looking inside the vest. I need screwdrivers and scissors said, Sarah. The fighting was over and all of them were looking to see what was Sarah doing so when she said what she need Kara us her superspeed to get one from Lena's Lab. Here said Kara to Sarah giving her the tools she needs.

I that moment Jeremiah was waking up when Sarah was removing the cover. Mr. Danvers, you can't move said Sarah worry that with one move the bomb will explode. Dad, you can't move said Alex with tears. Ally said Jeremiah with tears. I am here daddy said, Alex. I miss you so much said Jeremiah with tears looking at his daughter that he has not seen for 10 years. I am done said Sarah but we have a problem said Sarah with a worried look.

What said everyone at the same time. The bomb will still explode if we take it out of the building said, Sarah.

In Metropolis 

Faith and Diana were in the building that the enemy was in. When Faith said wait. What wrong said, Diana. I want to know what they are talking about said Faith. They got close to the door and heard one of them said I can't wait to kill those aliens. Another was I hope that they have already taken Lex out of jail. I heard enough we are taken them to get interrogated said Faith with anger.

Diana kicks the door down and Faith shoots the 3 men and puts on the cuffs. With that Faith call Lena and told her that they got the man and what they heard. Teleport them to misteach said, Lena. What is a misneach said Diana but it did not answer for she was teleported.

Back with Lena

She was done disarming the bombs when she heard from her mom about the bombs in L Corp. Mam you and the rest finish here and I am going to go help mom said Lena teleporting to her mom's side.  Why don't you all go to the Clinic with Jeremiah to make sure he is ok said Lena. What about the bombs said, Lucy. Oh, I am going to teleport them to outer space said, Lena. We will cash up with you when we are done said, Sarah. I will stay with you said, Kara. No, you go check on Kal-El he was shot with a Kryptonite bullet said Lena with concern. What is he ok said Kara with tears. I don't know love said, Lena.

I will help you out all of you go and make sure that Jeremiah and Superman are ok said Lucy.

It didn't take long for Sarah, Lucy, and Lena to get rid of the bombs. When they made it to the Clinic Kara and Louis were in tears. What is going on said Lena? Kal-El is dying sob out Kara throwing her arm's around Lena's neck as she cries. What do you mean said, Lena with a concerned voice? The bullet exploded into him and poison his bloodstream the sun lamps are not working fast enough said Ivan with a sad voice.

Liquid Sun said, Lena