chapter 7

So ok I wanted to give a little of Lena life away but not all these chapter Lena will make appear of the new hero
##########################################:&&&_________

When Lena open her eyes all she saw was a white ceiling. She turns her head and saw Sam that was asleep by her bed. She tries to talk but nothing came out. Lena reached to touch Sam's arm when Alex came into the room. You are awake said Alex with wide eyes. At that moment Sam woke up. Lena said Sam hugging her sister with tears. Lena are you ok why aren't you talking said Sam pulling away from Lena.

Lena did some hand signs that when Sam widens her eyes and ran out of the room. Alex that was in the room was nervous it's going to be ok your voice is going to come back said Alex setting in the bed with Lena holding her hand.

When Sam and the others come back Lena was in Alex's arms crying. Alex Sam is going to have to have you step outside said, Regina. What no I am staying yell, Sam in anger? Alex just got Sam's arm and pull her out of the room. Alex what the hell yells Sam glaring at her. Sam look at me said Alex well holding Sam's face. She is ok just breathe with me. Sam did what Alex told her. just when Alex saw that she has come down she let go of her.

Good, why don't you call the others and I will call Kara and Lucy. It didn't take long for the others to arrive. Regina and her team spend about 2 hours checking over Lena. When they come out of the room they were all with smiles. So those smiles mean she ok said Faith for the rest. Yes she is ok she will have a long recovery but she is ok said Emma with a wide smile. Her voice why couldn't she talk said, Sam with a concerned voice. Her vocal cords are swollen from the breathing tube so it is going to take about a week for her voice to come back said, Maura. Can we see her said Ivan holding one of Lucy's hands? Yes, go right in said, Regina.

When the others want in the room they smile with tears in their eyes. Faith was the first to reach Lena and hug her. Hey, we will like to hug her to yell Ivan at Faith, yeah I  am letting go said Faith with a smile. Ivan was next she whispers I missed you, Lee. Eve and Sam took turns hugging Lena too. Months pass Lena's recovery was indeed slow but she pulls throw with her family and Alex Lucy and Kara. The others notice that Kara was always there with Lena. It became a point that where Lena was at Kara was not too far behind. Eliza adores Lena and her family that she made a point to eat once a week with Lena and Sam and the others.

It took Lena 3 months to recover but she pulls throw. Today Lena comes back to work with Sam and the others against it.

Today Lena was in her office talking with Sam when they saw breaking news that Supergirl was in trouble. Why is she not wearing her new suit said, Sam. I am making new adjustments on her suit said, Lena. I will call Faith and Ivan to go help said, Sam. I am going to said Lena removing her necklace and putting her ring on. Just then Sam's phone ring hi Alex yes I just saw the news I was about to call so they can help her. Till them, they're on their way said, Lena.

Lena told me she just contact them they're on their way. Just then Sam was getting ready when she heard her sister say her oath

In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Just when she finishes her sister was in front of her dress as the Blue Lantern.
Lena did not hesitate to fly out of her balcony. When arriving destination Lena saw Alex was fighting 2 bad guys the other D.E.O agents were occupied with the rest of the aliens that were making trouble. Just when Supergirl was able to stand upright the metahuman was going to attack her but a blue Shield stops it.

You will pay for trying to hurt her said Lena with anger. Everyone stops fighting and looks at Lena. Who the hell are you yell the metahuman? That is not of your business said Lena landing next to Supergirl. Are you ok Supergirl said Lena with a concerned voice? Supergirl only nodded. I know how to help you but I am going to need you to trust me said, Lena. What are you going to do said Supergirl? I am going to put a force field around you that will generate the Sun. You can't get out of it until you are 100 percent okay said, Lena.

Supergirl just nodded with that Lena created a forcefield around Supergirl. Just when Lena did that Faith and Ivan landed beside her. Protector her don't let anyone interfere with what I'm doing Lena told them. Haha, you think you can take me,  little girl said the metahuman with an evil smirk. Lena only smirks and uses her ring to carried a giant fist that hits the metahuman that sends him crashing into parking cars.

Man, you are ugly you know that said, Lena with a smirk. What are you a cat is or a  mouse said Lena with a smirk? The cat-looking creature caught on all 4 ran fast to Lena. Lena was ready for it that she created energy blessed
That when it hit him it sent him into a building nearby but as he hit the building he was already unconscious. Just then all over National City televisions were hijacked by Cadmus. We will now free our City from these vermin that are not welcome. When the masked man lifts the screen started to show a rocket that was flying to the City. At that moment Supergirl that was still on the forcefield began to vibrate.