chapter 24

Everyone rushes to Lena's room but were stopped by Regina all of you can't come in. But Lena needs us said Lucy in tears. All of them were outside the room and kept hearing Emma and Maura give them orders to the nurses. they all can't see for they were in tears they did not want to lose their friend or sister. She is back to yell at Kara when she heard Lena's heartbeat again. All of them cry with happiness. Eliza and Cat came running to them but they froze when they saw Alex's suit cover in blood. Alex what happened said, Eliza.

It's not my blood mom it's Lena said Alex in tears. What happened baby said Eliza holding her daughter in her arms.

Flashback

Alex was holding Lena in her arm when Alex felt something stick in her arm when she saw her hands she saw blood. That when she yells for Help. Regina ran into the room when she saw Lena. She told Alex to take Lena to the emergency room so Alex picks Lena in her arms where her blood fell to her suit. When she saw Lena's body that was cover in bruises and cut no place had one or both.  Regina had to force Alex out of the room that when Alex just lost it and begin to throw up.

End of flashback

Everyone was now sitting down in the waiting room where there were all crying. Kara stands up and punches the wall with all her Force. Kara you have got to come down said, Superman. You think I can come down when the woman I love is fighting for her life said Kara as she glaring at Superman in anger. Why are you even here Kal-El you hate her you even try to kill her said Kara looking at Kal-El in the eyes with pure anger? Kal-El looks down in shame and said I know I did her wrong for that I deeply regret it.

I also know that I was wrong about her Kara for the story's I heard about her I know that she truly is a good person and she is a better hero than I am said Kal-El with tears. Kara's eye's soft when she saw that Kal-El truly regret his actions. You may regret your actions but I don't know if I can trust you to protect her said Kara glaring at him and turns to go seat with her mom. You know she has a point said Martha to her son. I know mom I can only hope that she can forgive me one day said, Clark in tears.

The others were happy that Kara was very protective of Lena. Cat and Alicia were seating together and talking about what has been going on when her phone ring. What when yelling Cat in anger. What happened Cat said Alicia with concern. They just found James's body said Cat in shock. Who kill him said Superman with anger. They don't know said Cat. It was Lillian said Eve coming in the room with an Ipad in her hand. Why would she kill him said, Louis in anger? Because he fell her said, Eve. What do you mean fell her said Kal-El in anger. He was the one that betrayed you and help them plan the chip in your head said Eve showing them the video she found when she hacks the Warehouse computers.

What worse is that was not all they had plan said Eve in anger. What were they going to do said, Alex in anger? They had a plan to break Kara said Eve in pure anger. How were they going to do that said Alura in anger? They wanted them to date so he can control her more easily to the point that she wouldn't know what to do without him but they must up big time because the moment that they were going to start making their move Lena came into her life said Eve with a smile.

Kara was listening to all these with tears. That's why he could not take no for an answer said Alex in anger. What do you mean said Astra in anger? Well, one day I came over to  Kara's apartment I heard James telling Kara to go out with him. Kara told him that she did not want to for she had feelings for someone else. That when a heard him yell at her that however it was will never love her for she was an alien. That when a pointed my gun at that bastard and told him never to go near Kara or anyone of us again or I would shoot him said Alex in anger.

Why didn't both of you said anything said Sam in frustration? Because by that point James was pretty much out of our life said, Alex. So that was why James was anger at Lena and yell at her said Cat.

Alex and Kara's eyes widen for they realize what happened that day.
He went after her for he realized that I was in love with her said Kara with tears. That why he hurt her said Kara breaking down crying for the guilt she felt. Sarah that had heard everything want to Kara and told her sweetie don't feel guilty for what that man did to Lena. But he broke her arm because I fell in love with her said Kara in tears. So you regret falling in love with Lena said, Sarah. Rao No I can't ever regret to love her she is my world yell Kara with tears.

Then that's what matters Kara is that you be there for her said Sarah with tears. That when Kara hugs Sarah and cries in her arms. It took hours for  Regina to walk out of the surgery room. What happened is she ok said, everyone. We had to put her in a healing chamber said Regina with tears.

How long said Sam cry out falling to the floor. Alex was at her side in that instant. We don't know for her body sob out Regina for she couldn't finish taking a deep breath her body is to injury for earth technology to survive said, Regina in tears. Kara was totally in shock for her body just to give out on her. Alura and Eliza were near their daughter's side calling her name as she fell to the floor.

Unknown Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें