chapter 27

As Lena fainted Faith was at her side before she hit the floor. Can someone tell me how Lena woke up said, Alex? She did it herself said Lucy following Faith as she put Lena in the bed. What do you mean said Regina to Lucy? That when Lucy told them how Lena woke up. That impossible said Emma checking Lena's vital signs. Why that said Lucy in confusion. For Lena to escape the chamber would mean she is not human said, Emma.

What yells everyone in the room in shock. Do you think Lillian did something to her said Kara with a concerned voice? Lillian didn't do it said Faith. What do you mean said, Alex? I mean is that Lena is now our Queen said, Faith. What do you mean said, Kara in confusion? There is a Legend about a Lantern that will be more powerful that will also Unite planets and will bring peace to the Galaxy said, Jane with a small smile. How does it go said, Kara?

Sarah walks at that moment with Aaliyah. It says that she will never need the Lantern ring when she gets her full power her powers will be more powerful than any Lantern in existence said, Sarah. What do you mean by that said Eliza walking in with Hope? She will be able to travel throw time and open portals to other worlds said, Sarah with a sad look. How do you know these Sarah said, Astra. Aaliyah told me about the prophecy said Sarah kissing her daughter's forehead. Sarah then looks at Oz and told him to get everything ready. Oz just nods and left the room.

Sarah what are you not telling us said, Eliza. I am sorry Eliza I made a promise not to tell anyone till the time was ready said Sarah getting her granddaughter from her daughter. All I have to tell you she will live with us pretty soon but when she comes back she will need all of us said Sarah with tears. What do you mean said, Alex? You will understand pretty soon said Sarah living them.

When Sarah teleported to the ship she looks for Oz and found him in the storage room. Do you have everything ready said Sarah with tears? Not quite yet but we still have time. Good said Sarah walking away. Sarah yells at Oz running after her as he was next to her he said you know this was always meant to be and she will be ok. I truly hope she will be and forgive me for keeping it quiet said, Sarah in tears.

Back at the Clinic

What does she mean Astra said Alex with tears. I don't know said Astra in confusion. Can any of you tell us the Legend you keep telling us said, Lucy?

I will tell all of you said, Sam.

The Legend of the Blue Lantern is when the world will truly Need a Hero
I blue Lantern will appear to take the mantle of the queen of the Lanterns. She will have powers that will be more powerful than any Lanterns inexistent. The queen will bring peace to War Planets and will Unite planets in peace.

That all I know said, Sam. What other powers will she have said, Alex? I don't know the one who can tell us is Lena for she knows the rest of the Legend said, Sam. Why her said, Lucy. Lena was always fascinated by the legend said Ivan with a smile looking at Lena.  When will she wake up said Kara with tears?

I am sure she will wake up in 2 weeks said Emma with a smile. Kara sob from happiness for her love will wake up soon. I am still staying with her said, Kara. We know Kara said Regina with a smile but I think that Lena can't stay here anymore. What yells everyone. The clinic has been compromising for her safety I think we have to move her home where we can monitor her without worrying about her safety.

When are you moving her said, Lucy. Now said Emma coming in with an extra movable chamber. Does she have to be in there said, Kara sad look? I am sorry Kara but she still has to heal from her injuries said, Emma. All Kara did was nod sadly. Just as Emma was about to pick Lena up Kara yell wait. What is wrong said, Emma. It's nothing I just want to kiss her said Kara with a blush. The others just smile at her. We should go get or thinks said, Lucy. What do you mean said Regina giving her a confused look? I mean is that we are going to stay with all of you till Lena wakes up said, Lucy with a determined look.

Regina was about to talk but Alex interrupted her by saying we know you all could protector but we want to do it too but most of all we also would not be able to sleep thinking you all protecting Lena and we are not there so please let us help you. Faith nods at Regina when she looks at her. You all love her said Emma with a smile. Alex and Lucy look at each other then back at Emma and said at the same time yes we do. Then we except your help said, Regina.

It didn't take them long for all of them to take Lena back home. Ivan show Lucy your room said, Emma. Faith you show Dania one of the guest room said, Regina. No Dania will stay with me said Faith taken Diana's hand and pulling Diana up the stairs. The others just smile the way Faith blush when she walks out of the room. Sam said, Regina. Don't need to finish said Sam pulling Alex up the stairs.

The both of them then look at Kara with a sad smile. You have two options you can sleep in Lena's room or this room was here with her said, Regina to Kara. I will sleep here with her said Kara touching the chamber. It did not take time for all of them to get a routine around the house for the last 2 weeks did go by fast for everyone. So now everyone is waiting for Lena to wake up. Just as they put her in the bed Lena started to move.

Hi, Lee, we are here said, Emma. Just as Lena open her eyes she started to cry. Emma and the rest were getting worried. Sarah went to her daughter and hug her. Sweetheart, it's ok said, Sarah. Lena moves away from her mom and looks at her eyes and said you know, don't you?

Yes, I do say, Sarah.