chapter 8

Everyone notice what was going on with the forcefield when Lena begin walking to Faith and Ivan. It looks that it's about done said Lena looking at her forcefield. Just then the forcefield exploded in the middle stud Supergirl. Supergirl was about to fly and stop the rocket when Lena stop her. Wow SG said Lena holding Supergirl cape.

What do you think you are doing said Supergirl looking at the blue lantern with a glare. I am stopping you from doing something that will cost you your life said the blue lantern with a glare. What do you want me to do then let everyone die said Supergirl? Your fight is down here for mine is up there said Blue lantern with an eye roll. What you can't stop it by yourself said Faith with a worried look. No, she won't I will go with her said Sam coming close to the group. What you are not going yell, Alex, with a scared look. Sam just smiles at her and hugs her and said I will be ok Al.

If you are going then let's go the more time we waste the harder it will be to stop the rocket said, blue Lantern. Yeah, and how is she going to go she doesn't fly she human said, Alex. At that, Sam got a device from her pocket and turn it on a beam of light to cover Sam when they uncover their eye's Sam was wearing the same suit as faith and Ivan the difference was her crest was in an own and a sword.

Let's go said Sam looking at Lena. Lena only nods her head. When Sam and Lena flow to stop the rocket androids and soldiers with meta-humans began to cover the streets and blowing up buildings. Why does it always have to be robots or metahumans yell Faith attacking one of the robots? Faith is so right you know said Alex to Lucy going to help her. Don't I know it said Lucy dodging one of the bullets that one of the robots that fire in her directions.

Ivan saw it use her speed and ripped his head off with her hands. Thinks said Lucy to her. Up in the sky, Lena and Sam are close to the rocket when Lena uses her ring to put a force field around it. Sam got under the rocket and started to pull the rocket up into the Thermosphere with Lena's help. When they were in space Lena and  Sam throw the rocket into the sun. By the time Sam came back, the others were finished with the metahumans and robots.

Sam yell Alex hugging her when she was close to her. I am alright Al said Sam hugging Alex a little closer to her. I am glad you are ok said Lucy to Sam. Where is the new hero said Supergirl looking for her? She lifts the minute we came back to earth said Sam still hugging Alex. Oh shoot we got to go said Sam letting go of Alex. What did you do said Faith with a smirk? I may have tied down Lena and gag her in her office and told Jane and the rest to not let her out until I got there said Sam with a sheepish look.

Oh man, she is so going to kick your ass said Ivan laughing so hard that she had to use Lucy for support. I want to see this said Alex with a smile. You are not living me behind I am going to said Lucy with a smirk. With that Ivan and Sam pick up Alex and Lucy then flow them to L Corp. When they got to Lena's office Lena was tied down in her seat and had a gag in her mouth and was glaring at Jane. When Lena saw Sam she gives her a murder glare. Let her go Jane said Sam with a smirk. When they let Lena go. Lena got up from her set and march to Sam and flip her to the ground and went to her sofa and cross her arms and pouted at her. Ok, I deserve that said Sam trying to get up from the floor with help from Alex. You deserve that and more said Lena pouting at Sam.

So did you found anything about the women that help us today said Lucy to Sam? No, she did not talk to me when we landed back on earth. She is a blue Lantern said Lena out of nowhere. What yells everyone in her office that would include Kara and Cat that just came in her office. Hi, Kara Cat said Lena getting up from her set and hugging both of them. Excuse me you have told us how you know it was a blue lantern said Lucy seating next to Ivan. I meet one when I was 11 years old said Lena putting her head on Kara's shoulder. I thought there were only green said Cat. Lena just shook her head no there are more than green and blue. How many are there said, Alex? There are 8 lanterns green yellow blue white Orange violet black and Indigo. Are there any you know that we need to be careful about saying, Lucy? Yes never go near any black orange and yellow lanterns said, Lena.

Why said Cat. They all stand for anything good the black stand for death and destruction. orange they stand for greed what they want they will get doesn't matter if they're hurt any or kill. The yellow glow that stands fear and is aggressive to others they will get to your head and will know your greatest fear and using for their gain said Lena with a sad voice.

How do you know all these said Alex carefully for she saw that Lena on the verge of tears. Aaliyah told me she was the blue Lantern I meet when I was 11. They are also the one that kills her said Lena living her office along with Sam. Alex and Kara want after them they found them in Sam's office with Lena crying in Sam's arms. They waited at the entrance until they saw that Lena fell asleep in Sam's arms. We are sorry we didn't mean to make her cry said, Alex. It's ok Al all of you did not know about Aaliyah said Sam with a sad look. Come on let's leave Lee here and go back to the others said, Sam.

Is she ok was the first thing the Cat said when she saw them enter without Lena? Lee is ok she always gets very emotional talking about Aaliyah said, Sam. What were they to each other said, Kara? Aaliyah loves Lena like a daughter she shows her how to defend herself and about her culture. They spent about an hour taking waiting for Lena.

In the Justice League headquarters

There were Superman and Batman with Wonder Woman watching TV we need to know what the hell is going on in National City said, Batman. I will go talk to Kara tomorrow said, Superman. No all of us will go said, Diana.