chapter 2

"What do you mean you don't like it," said Cat well putting a hand on Kara's shoulder to come her down?

"I don't like it because their information will be out there," said Lena in frustration.

Isn't that a good thing said Cat.

"Think about it they have to give their names and where they live who is to say that the people that hate them will get their information for nothing is 100% safe for they could hack the systems or get a spy to get the information," said Lena in anger.

Cat and Kara look shocked at this.

"Yes, there are bad aliens but there are good ones too who just want to live in peace for they are just like us humans there are good ones and there are bad ones too and we all could learn a lot about their mistakes," said, Lena with a sad look.

"What do you mean their Mistakes," said Kara intrigued.

"I heard about Supergirl's story that her planet died for they use all their resources We could learn not to do that to our planet think how much we could all learn from them if we could let them be who they are," said, Lena.

"You seem to be very passionate about these Miss O'Connor," said Cat.

"It's because I am Miss Grant for I have friends how are aliens we grow up as sisters or I know them as my aunts and uncles," said, Lena.

From there Cat keeps asking questions in until it was time to go home. "My, I ask you something personal Miss O'Connor," said Cat.   "Yes of course Miss Grant," said Lena with a smile.    "Why did you call me to do this interview," said Cat?    "I call you because for 2 reasons 1 your paper has respected my desire that I didn't want to talk to anyone or write any bad things about me and second I came across some information this week that Supergirl needs to see," said Lena walking to her tv and putting a USB on it.    There on Tv, they saw Max Lord and Lillian Luther talking about killing aliens everyone that saw this shocked them to the core. When the video ended when Lillian finish talking about the virus to Kill all aliens but first they had to get rid of Lena for she is standing in the way of completing the virus.

"How did you get these," said Kara? But Kara didn't get her answer for Sam got up and started to throw things at Lena but Lena anticipated Sam's move so she moves out of the way where  Lena ended up at the bottom of her desk.    "Lena gets out here right now" yells Sam in anger.   "No thank you I am happy right here," said, Lena.     Cat and Kara by this point were holding their laughter. "Lena O'Connor gets out from under the desk right now" yells Sam in anger.    "No, I am happy to stay here it's safe," said, Lena.

Why the hell didn't you tell me to yell Sam throwing a  Voss at the wall? Because I knew you will react like these and I thought it will be a lot safer with someone in the room said Lena. That made Sam look in the direction of Cat and Kara and said oops with a sheepish smile.
You forgot didn't you said Lena chuckling under the desk.

Shut up you idiot get out of there said, Sam. Lena crawled out from under the desk and said is it safe. Yes, it's safe you idiot said, Sam. You are just plain mean Sam. Just talk said Sam with a frustrated voice. Ok, I got that from Eve that has been investigating Lillian she did not want anything to happen to me so she has been keeping an eye on her. She also found out some other things there are on the USB but I will only give the Originals to Supergirl give her these for it's my address said, Lena.

Tell her, she can bring friends with her for I know she would not trust me said, Lena. With that Kara and Cat left. When they were outside Cat told Kara to take the USB to Supergirl and take the rest of the day off. When Kara Landed on the D.E.O she pass Winn and told him to get his laptop and wait in the meeting room for her. Then she gathered Alex and J'onn. What is going on Kara said, to Alex. I will tell you in a little bit I need to call Lucy said, Kara. Lucy, I need you to go to a computer that no one can tres said, Kara. Lucy stops asking questions and just goo to the Computer and said, Kara. Hi, Winn, do you know what is going on said Lucy coming to the webcam? Kara stops Winn from answering. Winn put these on and make sure that no one finds out what we are about to see said Kara in a serious voice. There are also files but put the video on first. When the video stops everyone started asking questions until Kara yells to stop them. I will answer your questions when we finish going throw the USB said, Kara.

They were halfway looking throw the files when they saw a picture of Jeremiah. No, he died he is not with that woman said Alex with tears. By this time Kara and Alex were in tears. Stop what you are thinking you tow he is not for he has been kidnapped all these years said Winn reading the file. What yells Kara and Alex with anger. By the end, everyone was beyond angry that they wanted to explode. Where did you get this information said J'onn? Lena Luther gave the USB to Cat and said, Kara. So she is outing her family said Alex in disgust. She is not yell at Kara hitting the table with her hands in anger made everyone jump up.

Tell me, Alex, what has Lena done that was evil since being here at National City said Kara in anger. When Alex didn't answer her Kara just glared and said that's what I thought. It's because of a name that is not even hers so let me tell you she has never been a Luther until 6 months ago said Kara glaring at Alex. What yells everyone in the room in shock. All Kara did was Shake her head and told them what Lena said about her life and what are her beliefs. Did she tell Miss Grant her last name before she became a Luther?

Yes, she did along with her sister said Kara with amusement. What was her last name said, Winn? O'Connor said, Kara. Right away he taps the information on the computer? Right away Winn got a hit wow she is amazing said, Winn. What did you find out said Alex?  When she was 10 years old she was already finishing High School. She wrote a thesis that won an award that every college gave her scholarships to go to their school. But she disappeared and didn't show up until she was 18 years old where she studies at Harvard where she got degrees in biology engineering computer science and a business degree oh a skip one robotics. She got all those degrees in 2 in a half years after that she does not turn up in till 6 months ago when she gives proof that Lion Luther's lawyers were paid off by Lillian so Lex can take over the business. The lion had left everything to Lena they were not getting anything said Winn in wonder. Why have we never heard of these said Lucy and J'onn? Well, we bean trying to get information about Lena we forgot to check what was going on with the rest of the family said, Kara.

So what are we going to do now said Alex?