chapter 33

Kara and Astra were surprised to see Aaliyah trying to walk with Lena's help. They stop walking when they saw Lena pick Aaliyah in her arms and spin her around. Astra saw how Kara was looking at Lena. You truly love her don't you said, Astra. With every fiber of my being aunt Astra that when all these is over I want to ask her to marry me said Kara looking at her aunt's eyes. Astra's eyes water at hearing these and hug her. What going on said Lena holding Aaliyah in her arms. Kara and Astra separated and told Lena that it was nothing.

Lena just looks at them like she didn't believe them but let it go for now. So I was thinking that we all could use a break from training so I am going to call Zee and the other that tomorrow we all will take a break said Lena smiling at them. That's a good idea said Sarah to her daughter. It was already hours later Lena was awake laying on top of Kara love you are thinking too mush whispers out Kara. Sorry for waking you said Lena. Don't be said, Kara. Tell me what is going on in that beautiful maind of your said Kara.

I am scared love sob out Lena. What are you scared Lee said Kara hugging Lena closer to her body. Of failing earth said Lena hugging Kara. Oh, Rao love that will never happen Lee for your hope is what drives us to keep going said Kara. I did not know that love said Lena with tears in her eyes. Oh, my love don't you see that you have come to mean the world to me and the others said Kara. You give us all hope that we will win just by being you Lee said Kara wiping away Lena's tears.

I love you Kara and I will win for you and are family are my world said Lee with tears in her eye. Kara wipes Lena tears and kisses her lips as they stop kissing Kara said you have giveling  me hope since I have met you my love. Lena smiles and kiss her love with all the love she has for her. The next day everyone came over to Lena for a BBQ. Hi, you all made it said Lena opening the door to Alex and the rest. It smells so good said Eliza to Lena. Well, we are making ribs, tri-tip, fish, and chicken and on the side, we have potato salad, oven-baked potatoes with different salads. Ivan, Faith, and Sam's stomachs grow. They all said at the same time please tell us you help make the food. Yes, I did say Lena with laughter when they all ran to the back door.

What just happened said Diana with a confused look. Kara at that moment came in with a plate full of food and said they don't want Miss that good food that Lee fix for us. Is it that good said Alex getting some of Kara's food as she eats the food Alex moan? Wow, these are so good said Alex trying to get more food from Kara's plate. It's mine go get your own said Kara moving her plate out of the way. As Kara finch talking Alex run to the back door. Ok if Alex ran for the food it must be really good said Lucy walking to the back to where the others follow her.

Kara and Lena stand facing each other they were about to kiss when Aaliyah all but walk in the room demanding their attention by saying mommy's and putting her arms up.
Lena wants to pick up there Aaliyah and kept kissing her face all over making her giggle. Kara look at them with such love that she did not know she was able to have. The family bubble broke by Alex came in with a plate of food.

Are you 2 coming or what said, Alex? Lena just laughs and pulls Kara with her. At the BBQ everyone had a good time. As night came Lena told everyone that they all could spend the night and teleport to the ship tomorrow after breakfast. Weeks later everyone is still in the Forest sparing when they all stop as Lena  Communicator came on Eve what is wrong said, Lena. We have tribal Reginal and Evenly came out of hiding they are attacking National City yell Eve from the communicator. All of you suit up yell Lena. Sam call Zee till her to teleport here now said, Lena. At the moment that Lena finch they were all teleported to her ship by Sarah. Mom what is going on said Lena looking around. We have a surprise for all of you said, Sarah.

Follow me said, Sarah. When they all arrived at Lena's lad they all saw new suits for some of them. Alex yours and Lucy have the same crest as Ivan and Sam said Sarah give them their suits. Ivan, Faith, Jane, Eve your powers will help a lot on these fights but I wanted you all to have more protection so I made these said Sarah showing them there bracelets. What do they do said Faith putting on her bracelet? They will put a forcefield around you so no weapon can hurt you said, Sarah.

Kal-El you have a new suit it will protect you from any  Kryptonite it just like Kara said Sarah given him a bracelet. How do I turn it on said Kal-El? Lena does the honors said Sarah with a smirk. With pleasure said Lena shooting Kal-El with a Kryptonite gun.  It happened just like Kara as the light dies down there in the middle stood Superman. How said Kal-El. To truly activate the suite Kryptonite had to activate the protection program said, Lena. To disarm your suit tap your wrist where I put the bracelet said, Sarah. Bat and  John these are yours said Sarah given Bat I new suit that was black and his body perfectly.  and John plays bracelets like faith that will put a forcefield around him.

Diane, I have I new suit for you said Sarah showing her that now she would be wearing pants and long boots. Mom what about me said Sam filling the left out. Sweetheart is sorry but I only made you a bracelet that put a forcefield around you said Sarah looking a Lena with a secret smile.

What why said Sam looking at her mom with a hurt look. Because I told her to only make you the bracelet said Lena stepping forward. What said Sam looking at her sister with a hurt look. Sam, I know what you are thinking but you are wrong said Lena with a smile. I told her to make the bracelet for I think its time for me to give you these said Lena showing Sam her blue Lantern ring. What said Sam with tears in her eyes. Sam, I knew that one day you will become a blue Lantern so when I found out that I don't need to use the ring any more I talk to or mom's and with Faith, Ivan, Jane and told them that I wanted to give you the ring so you would officially be in our team as the next blue Lantern. Sam throw herself at Lena and hug her and told her I won't let you down sist. I know you wont Sam said, Lena with a smile. Lena, there is one more thing said Sarah with a smile. What is it, mom?

We made these for you said Sarah given her a communicator and bracelet. Mom said Lena sobbing.