chapter 16

When Superman was about to get close to Lena Supergirl and Ivan and Faith got there first and block him from hurting her. Kara uses the confusion to hit him and throw him out of the open window. Ivan and Faith follow them. Lena was left in shock for what Kal-El was about to do.

Maura was the first by Lena's side to checking on Lena to see if she was ok. Lena sweetie are you ok said Maura. Lena Just bleak a couple of times and said I am ok Maura but why would he try to hurt me without cost said Lena in Confucian.

I don't know Lena but we are about to find out said, Jane. Jane, Alex, Lucy all walk to the window where they heard Kal-El yell at Kara that she was a traitor to their family for defending a Luther. How many times does Lena have to tell everyone that not her last name her name us O'Connor yells Ivan to him? When Lena heard Kal-El she call Eve on their communicator and told her to teleport JC gun to her.

Dian and Louis heard her and saw a gun teleport into Lena's hands. Everyone only notices what Lena was doing when she jumped out of the window. Stop her yell Louis running to the window. Why said Alex with confusion. She has a gun that my hurt Superman said, Diana. That when everyone in the room started to laugh.

Louis got angry at that and was about to yell at them when Eliza told her Louis Lena does not like weapons that can kill that's why they are laughing. How do you know that said Diana? That's when everyone saw Lena shoot, Superman, with a red beam of light. They saw Lena walk close to him and talk to Faith that right away flays back to them. What is going on said Lucy when Faith landed in the room.

Lena thinks that Superman has been corrupted somehow said Faith before the other could say anything Faith turn to Maura and said Lena said if you have the new scanner that she created. Yes, I have been using it said Maura walking to the table where she put it at.

When Maura gives the scanner to Faith how didn't waste any time to return to Lena's side living the rest of the people inside in shock of the news they just heard. Lena and Diana ran out of the room when they reach outside they heard Lena say to Kara if she notices any strange behavior from Superman.

I never spend hardly any time with him to notice Lena so I can't tell you. He has been more aggressive tours his enemy said, Diana and Louis. Ok, think you both said, Lena. When Lena was finishing scanning him she turns to Kara and said he is being controlled said Lena with a sad look. What can we save him said Louis with tears? Yes but we need to transfer him to National City said Lena looking at Louis.

I am going with him said Louis and Diana at some time. Lena looks tours Kara how nodded at her to let them come with them back to National City. Ok, you 2 can come said, Lena. Alex came running to them and told them that they are transferring the kids to National City now. That good Alex we need to get Superman there too for he need help to said Lena showing her what she saw in Superman's head. Who would do these to him say, Alex? I don't know Al said Lena but when we get the chip out of him we can find out said Lena with anger.

1 hour later back in National City

Everyone was in the hospital waiting for news on Superman. Batman and Green Lantern came to see if he will be ok. What is this place said Batman when he saw aliens and humans working together. The is Lena hospital that she created said Alex when she heard Bat talk to Louis and Diana.

She builds this place said Louis with wide eyes. Yes, she did Louis said Lucy walking to her sister. How do you know that she will not use this place for something evil said, Green Lantern?. I suggest you keep your opinions to your self said Faith from behind the Green Lantern. I am just saying that no Luther is going to do something like these without an evil plan said The Green Lantern.

Do you hear yourself said Faith walking close to him with a glare? You are just judging her without even knowing her at all. Tell me what evil has she donned since being here said Faith that was now faced to face with the Green Lantern? With that, the Green Lantern did not say anything for all he had read Lena has done nothing but good thing's. That what I thought said Faith looking at the Green Lantern with disgust. Why do you protect her so much yell the Green Lantern with anger? Because I have known her for years you fool yell Faith. She has saved my life more than you will ever know she is one of the kind humans and the strongest that I know said Faith.

It pains me that all of you ever see is just a name that is not even hers's for her mom is the one how to raise her to be the person that she is said Faith walking away from them living behind guilty-looking supers. Well, that answers your questions said Alex looking at the Green Lantern with the same disgusting look that Faith give him.

Just then Lena walks into the room with one of the kids in her arms. Wow, what is going on here said Lena smiling at them? Alex turns around and smile at her and said noting Lee we were just talking. Lena just looks around them do I want to know Luc said, Lena. No said Lucy smile at her and putting on her arm around her.

So what are you doing with this cutie said Alex smile at the child that was smiled up at Lena? Oh, I want and check at children to see how they were doing when this one here would not stop crying in tell I have her in my arms said Lena tickling the little girl in her arms that started laughing. Come on Lee let's go see how Supergirl is doing said Lucy not moving her arm from Lena. Ok, let go see her said, Lena smiling at her. When they left Alex to turn to them and look at the Green Lantern with a glare and said does that that look like someone evil. All the Green Lantern did was look at the floor with guilt. That what I thought said Alex growl as she walking away from them.

Just when Alex walks away it didn't take long for Emma to walk out of the surgery room. When that happened Kara and Louis ran to her and see what happened to Superman.

Is he ok said Louis? He is.......

Somewhere in National City Lillian men were dragging James into the room and throw him at Lillian's feet. What do you want Lillian to say, James? I want to know why I just found out that you got fired. I got fired is because of your daughter of yours said, James. Bam Lillian shot him on the leg where he cries out in pain from the gunshot. I told you that I wanted you close to Kara for you to bring her to me yell Lillian in anger. I am sorry to cry out James' pain.

I least you have control over Superman said James in pain. That when one of her men ran to her and told her that Superman chip just wants offline. Lillian just looks at James and shot him in the head. Well, I guess one of our plans wants out the window said Max with frustration. Well, our plan just moves up then said Lillian with an evil smirk looking at James's dead body.