Camila/You - Teach Me - Prologue

Summary : You are a high school student, about to start your last high school year. You are the kind of student that is popular, confident and that every body wants to have or to be. On the first day of school you meet a chocolate brown eyed girl, which you assume is a new student, lost in the school's hallway and you instantly crush on her, her beauty driving you crazy. What happens when you actually realize that the girl isn't a student but a new teacher? Will it stop you from seducing her?

A/N: So I had told you guys that I was going to right a Camila/You student teacher fic, so here it is. Now this is going to be my 7th fic so I hope you do realize that it is going to take some more time for me to update each one of them. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this little prologue.

Your point of view.

Summer had been perfect. After two months in Thailand coming back to Miami felt horrible. You didn't want to go home because going home meant summer was over and summer being over meant back to school. Fortunately, this was going to be your last year and although you couldn't wait for it to be over, you couldn't help but want to enjoy every day fully cause it would be your last year of carelessness and freedom as you was going to enter the adulthood the next year. But you knew this year would going to be epic. You were one of the most popular girls in school although popularity didn't mean much to you. You wouldn't complain though cause this popularity allowed you to be invited at every party and to have every boys, and girls, wrapped around your finger. You played soccer and thanks to you, your school's team won the two last championship. Pretty cool huh? Anyway, there you were in front of school, ready to step in and to start your last year in Miami High. You check yourself in the mirror one last time before finally pushing the door open. You see practically every one eyes on you as you really changed during summer. You became way sexier than you were before and you were proud of it. You smiled as you reached your group of friends, composed basically of the girls of the soccer team.

"Holy shit. Who are you and what did you do to Y/N?" My best friend Jenny asked.

"Well, she decided to work out during summer and her boobs decided to grow." I joked causing my three best friends to laugh. We all hugged each other, happy to be finally reunited.

"I missed you guys." I whispered in their ears.

"Same." Cara, Jenny and Stephanie said in unison.

"We have been told we had to gather at the principal amphitheater as soon as we arrive." Cara explained.

"Okay. Let me just get this to my locker." I said pointing to my back full of personal objects.

"Lockers haven't been attributed yet." Steph stated.

"Please babe. They know they can't move our lockers. It's been ours for two years." I said with a slight smile.

"true."

The doorbell ran and I jumped in surprise slightly as I wasn't used to the sound anymore. I laughed at my own stupidity before saying a quick bye to the girls and running to my locker as the hallways began emptying. I was emptying my bag quickly placing my lucky charms and important pictures in the locker to design it when I heard a voice coming down the hallway.