Chapter 9

Camila/You – Teach Me – Chapter 9

A/N: Hello dear people, I asked you which fic you wanted to see updating first and the majority of you said Teach Me so here is chapter 9. a lot of things are happening here.

Also I was asked what is the story i like to write the most so i'm going to answer here. I currently have 7 fics continuing (and 1 that i on plan taking down) and seriously it is so amazing writing each one of them but if i have to choose between all of them i'd say my TOP 3 is :

1- The BackStreet Encouter, simply because it is the first /you fic i have started and i just keep getting ideas of plot twists and all that stuff. I am so involved in writing this story, it's like TBSE is a complete part of me right now and i can't shake it. I know it's not a best seller and i know it will never be, but it makes my mind go to places i wasn't expecting and it makes me explore a part of me that i like to call 'my devilish side' since there is a lot of heartbreak which I like. I don't know how to explain it, this story just means the world to me.

2- Saving You. Writing about a broken character is so much more rewarding than the rest. You get to explore different sides of your characters' personality, you personality you have yourself created but which only surprises you every time you write about it. (That's what I think at least). Plus I tried to make the main character in Saving You as resembling as me as possible. I know that if something like that was to happen in real life and that I got to lose my sisters or my nieces then I would completely shut myself down. That's why writing Saving you is so thrilling to me.

3- My Guardian Angel. Don't ask me why. This story is just perfect to me (it is because I know what is going to happen next so it just makes things better...). The character has a dark past but is a fighter and when you'll find out about what happened to her in the past, the way you'll see that fic is going to be so different!

Now i'm sorry for rambling this much, I just thought I should give a complete answer to this question! I'll leave you to the chapter now! Let me know what your top 3 is!

Your point of view.

I had just ran out of Camila's classroom and I was walking at a furiously fast pace to escape this suffocating environment. How dared she say stuff like that to me? When I wanted her, she just pushed me away and now that I finally was about to move on with another girl, she wanted me? How could she not see that telling me all this stuff would only break me even more? Why was I the one being scared now anyway? Tears had now started to fall down my cheeks and when I finally reached the main entrance of the school I stepped outside as if I couldn't breath and the oxygen when just after the door. My eyes immediately spotted a green eyed girl standing in front of her car waiting for me. She smiled at first when her eyes met my form but when she looked closer she frowned, noticing the tears that were rolling down my face. Immediately she started walking towards me at a fast pace and I ran to her, as fast as I could. As soon as I reached her, she engulfed me in a bone crushing hug and held me tight as I cried against her chest. She wasn't trying to understand, she was just trying to reassure me and to comfort me. After a few more minute of just crying in her arms I finally stopped and just looked at her. She cupped my cheeks as she wiped my tears away before finally flashing me a wonderful smile.