Chapter 3

Camila/You – Teach Me – Chapter 3

A/N: You guys requested a new chapter. So here it is. It's a short one but I hope you'll like it.

Your point of view.

The next morning I was supposed to have an English class just before lunch. All the classes were passing slowly as I couldn't wait to see Camila. She was all I could think about since our little day the previous. I couldn't wait to know how she was going to react at the fact that we had to spend some extra time together now that she was suppose to give extra classes. I smiled at the thought of finally being alone with. Although I didn't know exactly how I was going to do to make her actually fall for me I couldn't help but feel impatient. Finally as it was time for English I walked as fast as I could to reach the right classroom. I got in and I was glad to see that the room was once again empty except for Camila who was sitting at her desk, book in her hands. She didn't notice me so I took a moment to look at her. She was going to drive me crazy today. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white shirt, and heels. No bow in her hair today, she let it cascade down her shoulders. She still had her glasses. She was so beautiful it was difficult to think she was real.

“Hi.” I said taking the seat in front of her. She looked up and her eyes widened as she saw me. She got up to close the door quickly and walked back to her seat.

“I can't believe you manipulated M.Cabello to get extra time with me.” she snapped glaring at me.

“I don't know what you are talking Camila.” I said innocently.

“For Christ's Sake it's Ms Cabello!” she half yelled, her fist colliding with her desk making me jump in my seat.

“Okay. I'm sorry.” I said fear probably showing in my eyes as hers softened.

“No” she said sighing as she ran a hand through her hair. “I am.” she said. “I shouldn't have talked to you like that.”

“No it's okay. I was out of line. Again.” I declared with an apologetic smile.

“I just don't get it.” she said. “Why do you want to get to know me so bad?” she asked.

“You are just very intriguing to me Cam- I mean Ms. Cabello.” I said with a slight smile causing her to do the same. “I want to know more about you. Your hobbies, what you like to read, if you wanted to be a teacher all your life, all that stuff.” I explained.

“There is nothing much to know, I mean look at me.” she said with a chuckle as her eyes fall to the her fingers which were playing with the pages of her book.

“I am.” I said looking at her lovingly and she brought her eyes back to mine. A grin appeared on her face, as she looked at me.