Chapter 2

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 2

A/N: So here is a new chapter that I was dying to write cause I wanted to write some more interactions between you and Camila, so yeah here it is.

Some of you told me that they didn't appreciate the fact that you were going to go after her because of a bet but the truth is you already knew you were going to go after her before you even made the so called bet so don't worry about it.

I spent the whole class staring at Camila, undressing her mentally. My eyes were most of the time focused on her lips though, analyzing the way they were moving as she spoke but not really caring about the words that were escaping her mouth. Her plump lips were so kissable that at that second, not biting my lips after licking them softly was impossible for me. She'd catch me staring at her every now and then and every time, I'd notice her cheeks redden a little bit. I wanted to press her against a wall at that second as her body was calling me but a part of me wanted to get to know her, not to get in her pants, but to study her soul. She seemed intriguing and I knew that I was going to need time on my own with her to get her to actually like me in more than a friendly way. And I had the perfect idea in mind so as the class ended, I got up aiming to leave the classroom and work on my mischievous plan but I got held back when I heard her say my name.

"Y/N please i would like to talk to you for a second." She said causing me to go and sit back on my chair as the class emptied. She got up at a fast pace flashing a bright smile at the last student who escaped the class before closing the door and turning around to face me.

"This has to stop." She said in an angry tone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently to show my confusion.

"This." She stated motioning between me and her.

"Oh. Well I didn't know it had started yet." I declared with a smirk which only caused her to glare at me.

"Look." She said sitting on her desk in front of me. "I understand that some students sometimes crush on students, it's totally normal, it happens. I've even been there to be honest. But you are taking this crush too far, you are crossing boundaries you shouldn't be crossing and it's hard for me to do my actual work when you do so." She explained and I got up leaning on my own desk. A simple movement from my leg and I would be touching her. We were close but not too close to make things awkward.

"I didn't do anything Cam- Ms Cabello." I pointed and she ran a hand through her hair sexily as she sighed in despair.

"Yes you did." She stared looking down an realizing how close our legs were which caused her to move and sit at her desk.

"Enlighten me then." I said placing my hands on her desk.

"You-you..." She groaned in frustration as the words didn't seem to come out of her mouth. She let her head fall to hands in desperation and I couldn't help but feel guilty of posting her in this position. So I walked around her desk and turned her chair around before kneeling in front of her, her eyes wide at my action.