Chapter 15

Camila/You - Teach me - Chapter 15

A/N: I hope you'll survive this chapter guys. Just a few more chapters and it's the end of this fic!

3 weeks later.

It was weird to be here, at the mall, holding hands with someone I never thought I would be dating. But here I was, with Lauren, hand in hand. We were not hiding our relationship like I had with Camila since we had every right to date. Everything happened faster Than I expected. After my talk with Camila that day, Lauren went to her wanting to clear things up with her as she didn't want to lose her sister at any cost which I definitely understand. I waited for her at her place and when she came back and I walked to her to greet her, I was met by her lips landing on mine in a meaningful kiss. I didn't know what to do, I just felt like I had to kiss her back. She wasn't restraining herself anymore so I assumed that it meant Camila really was okay with us being together. After that rather amazing exchange she explained to me that Camila loved us both and if being together could give us the happy ending we deserved then she wasn't going to stand in our way. That both made me happy and sad. I was disappointed by the fact that she didn't even consider fighting for me an option but once again, even if she had fought for me, I still wouldn't have forgiven her for cheating on me. From that day, Lauren and I had been on a happy relationship based on honesty, faithfulness, and love. Classes with Camila were hard at first since I still had in mind what had happened with Rick, but with time, I had grown to forget about it and focus on my current love life, a life that didn't include her anymore. She was being nice to me and I was only being formal since I didn't want to get too close anymore. Now she was just my teacher and my girlfriend's sister and I was cool with that.

"What are you thinking about pretty face?" I heard her voice get me out of my thoughts as we were sat at a table in front of a Starbucks.

"What we are going to do next week since we have a break pretty eyes." I stated and she immediately flashed me a smile making me understand that she was happy I was considering spending this two weeks break with her. 

"What do you wanna do?" She questioned as she started playing with my fingers.

"My parents want us to go with them and Stephanie's family at our beach house but I don't really want to be around them." I declared. Yes my parents knew about Lauren and I being a couple. They found out one day, when I thought they were out and Lauren kissed me goodbye on the porch. They were reluctant at first since she was obviously older but they soon choose to let me have my life the way I wanted. Plus the fact that Lauren easily charmed them the day she met them made it easy for us to get their benediction. Our relationship had its downs as she was still very insecure about my feelings for her and still thought I was desperate for Camila. Each time those words would come out her mouth in any possible way I tried my best to comfort her and make her realize that she wasn't just my price of consolation but that I really loved her. One day though, I remember being seriously fed up with all her insecurity and we got into our first massive argument causing me to sleep at my place for the first since we had actually started dating. The next morning I had run to her place very early because I had found it impossible to even sleep without her next to me. She had became my drug, my addiction. And even if a part of me still had massive feelings for Camila, I couldn't deny the fact that I was now desperately in love with Lauren and that my relationship with Camila just was something that belonged to the past. As soon as I had gotten to her place she kissed me making me forget about why we were even arguing in the first place. The subject of my feelings for Camila never was brought up again, by either one of us and that was for the best since it was the only way for them to disappear.